** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League - January Leg 4 - Wed 27th January - NLHE

avongirl

Sounds like the final leg was an epic battle, so well done to Barry on the win with Manc and Elliott on the podium. :clap

The winner's points are enough to lift Barry up to the top of the table and take the league crown :clap  :cheers with Pablo just pipping McG in the 2nd and 3rd added value spots :clap  A welcome comeback this month to Bart who just misses out in 4th spot :ok

Fabulous to keep the numbers up throughout the month, hope everyone is enjoying the weekly format we're running at the moment.  More of the same starts next week for February. :D

League winners, I will PM you to get Paypal details :ok

1st  @Barry John  £75 + PL Mug and Pens

2nd  @pablo007  £45

3rd  @McG  £30

On 1/6/2021 at 10:57 PM, McG said:

Which buffoon invited Pabl0007?

On 1/6/2021 at 11:46 PM, avongirl said:

Just need to confirm what his PL alias is as I don't have him on my current list :ok

On 1/7/2021 at 12:11 AM, avongirl said:

I've found him on the old APAT thread @pablo007 :ok

@Pabl007 I'm sorry I have been tagging the wrong member all month, just noticed and I have re-sent the PM to you asking for your details for the prize money.  I actually think they are both you, but you're using the newer one to log in so won't be seeing the notifications under the other name.

Can I blame @McG  :lol