** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat- Saturday December 26th

3 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Haha,  His little girl does it again, this time in the King George.  I told you not to trust Paul Nicholls.  I sometimes wish I could like my own posts

I'd be rather miffed if I was the owner of the 2 favourites of Nicholls, beaten by one of his outsiders.

54 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

i find it happens a lot in irland with the top trainers 2 or 3 horses and the outsider wins

I am reminded of what Mark Johnston once said about having more than one horse in the same race.  He said that if you think that one of them couldn't win the race then leave it at home.  Apparently, according to the trainer's rep in the Racing Post, the horse showed improved form because it had the benefit of being able to jump more fences this time.  Believe that one if you like ?

3 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

I am reminded of what Mark Johnston once said about having more than one horse in the same race.  He said that if you think that one of them couldn't win the race then leave it at home.  Apparently, according to the trainer's rep in the Racing Post, the horse showed improved form because it had the benefit of being able to jump more fences this time.  Believe that one if you like

In the following race Henderson had 3 runners, the one I was on at 11/2 was next to last, his 2nd was pulled up and his outsider won at 25/1.

11 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

i find it happens a lot in ireland with the top trainers 2 or 3 horses and the outsider wins

This does tend to happen a lot in Ireland.  I think yesterday Mullins outsiders won two races beating his first choice. There’s a race today at Leopardstown where I fancy his second string and is overpriced . 

1.45, N’Golo 8/1

Edited by Villa Chris