** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat Tuesday, 22nd December

1145 Lingfield It must be faith 7-4 willhill Still at class 6 with classy wins, this 10 year old could defy 4 pounds increase 

1245 Lingfield Leodis dream 6-1 bet365 down in draw should suit with Lingfield after bad start in higher draw lto and down 4 pounds since then everything points to this one for me after watching few others vids and checking data.

todays selections

LINGFIELD 12:45 Nigel Nott 11/2 e/w 2 Places

HUNTINGDON 13:05 Strong Resemblance 10/1 e/w 3 Places

HUNTINGDON 13:35 Project Mars 11/2 e/w 4 Places

LINGFIELD 13:45 Fame N Fortune 7/5 win

plus e/w yankee

the break till boxing day will give me a chance to look at and tweak this method. Unlikely to continue with NH horses ROI of -7.8%, shows a ROI of 25% (win + places) for flat and AW with a bit of fine tuning should be able to get 28- 30%

Big prices today...all Bet365:

11.45 Lingfield - 1pt e/w Aguerooo @ 11/1

Favourite does hold good claims again but at an each-way price I like Aguerooo who should be spot on now having had a couple of runs since a break. Ran better last time at Kempton when failing to land a blow from off the pace but they didn't go that hard and it was a better race than this one. Down the weights, down in grade and with conditions to suit, I think 11/1 is overpriced.

12.05 Huntingdon - 0.5pts e/w Gentle Rose @ 50/1

Has plenty to do against some promising types here but I thought as a horse that looks sure to stay this trip well (dam a 3 mile winner), it could outrun its odds here. Shaped okay after a long break and wind surgery in a bumper last time but is bred to do better with stamina drawn out over jumps and gets that today. This might be energy-sapping on soft ground today for inexperienced horses and given the odds, will chance a small each-way bet.

12.35 Huntingdon - 1pt e/w Akarita Lights @ 12/1

Has an absence to overcome but has gone well fresh before and ran well in a handicap when last seen. Didn't completely guarantee its stamina for 3 miles there but wasn't beaten far on soft ground at Haydock so I think there's a good chance he'll be fine around this sharper track today. This looks easier than that race too so if fit enough, can go close.

12.45 Lingfield - 1pt e/w Watchable @ 16/1

Quite a worrying drift on this one but at the price will chance with a half decent pot on offer. For quite a small field, there looks to be bundles of pace in the race and that should suit David O'Meara's runner who can just sit off it and hopefully pounce late. Was never involved from a wide draw at Wolverhampton last time but is easing down the weights and looks overpriced here with conditions more favourable.

1.45 Lingfield - 1pt e/w Berrahri @ 18/1

Is a very in and out sort but should enjoy the way this race is set up as looks the only front runner in the field and that should help his chances. There are also some rivals who haven't proved themselves at the trip and if enjoying a soft lead, he does stay well and could keep them at bay for a long way here. Berthed in stall 1 with Hollie Doyle on board, things might just fall nicely today.

2.45 Lingfield - 1pt e/w Goodwood Showman @ 28/1

You have to take a risk with this one as he essentially refused to race last time but if breaking off okay could make his price look a bit silly. Couldn't get involved from the rear at Chelmsford a couple of starts back but it can be tricky to make ground up there and this track should suit a bit better. Has plenty of back form to make him interesting off this mark and looks capable of outrunning the odds if not making a mess of the start.

17 hours ago, Wildgarden said:

1145 Lingfield It must be faith 7-4 willhill Still at class 6 with classy wins, this 10 year old could defy 4 pounds increase  3rd after given too much to do by jockey from outside position

1245 Lingfield Leodis dream 6-1 bet365 down in draw should suit with Lingfield after bad start in higher draw lto and down 4 pounds since then everything points to this one for me after watching few others vids and checking data.started 7-2 so value in price move but led and didn't have anything in the tank latter part of race 

5 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

12.05 Hunt Paddy's Motorbike £5.30 win at 5/2 (should run a good fast race despite 6lbs penalty)

3.25 Sed Good Luck Charm £4.20 win at 11/4 ( the favourite looks good but won its race over 3 miles so I'll take a chance on Hughies  again today to come up trumps 

Sorry I was late to post but had to take off early fro an appointment

===================================================================================================

Good to report 2 winners from two today. A bit of a relief that my nap bet won for me following the first winner.

The profit on the day was £24.80  which leaves a balance c/fwd of £538.60 (Bank £500) Haha almost a 7.7% ROI ? Can't last can it?

No racing in the UK until Boxing day so I wish all you guys a very merry Christmas and many thanks for posting up your selections for us punters throughout the year.

So sad that we lost Graham earlier in the year; I do so miss him

Edited by The Equaliser
Results Update