** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Championship Predictions > Dec 8th & 9th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Bournemouth have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches in Championship.
Millwall have failed to win their last 8 matches in Championship.
Stoke have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Cardiff in all competitions.
Cardiff have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in Championship.
Rotherham have lost their last 5 away matches in Championship.

Huddersfield vs Sheffield Wed

Huddersfield

Doubtful: Christopher Schindler (12/0 d, captain, probably out), Romoney Crichlow (2/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Richard Stearman (13/0 d), Tommy Elphick (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Sheffield Wed

Doubtful: Keiren Westwood (2/0 g), Josh Windass (13/2 m)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Marriott (7/0 f), Aden Flint (4/0 d), Osaze Urhoghide (0/0 d), Chey Dunkley (0/0 d)

Suspended: Liam Shaw (4/0 m)

Overall Stats
Huddersfield
8 home games
Sheffield Wed
8 away games
1.3 Goals scored per game 0.6
1.0 Goals conceded per game 1.3
38% Clean sheets 25%
88% Team scored 50%
25% Team scored twice 13%
13% Scored in both halves 0%
50% Goal in both halves 13%

Millwall FC vs QPR

Millwall FC

Doubtful: Mason Bennett (11/0 f), Tom Bradshaw (9/1 f)

Out (injuries/other): Connor Mahoney (8/1 m), Billy Mitchell (0/0 m), Kenneth Zohore (3/1 f)

QPR

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Luke Amos (5/0 m)

Half-Time / Full-Time
Millwall FC
8 home games
QPR
8 away games
13% Win HT - Win FT 0%
25% Win HT - Draw FT 0%
0% Win HT - Lose FT 0%
0% Draw HT - Win FT 13%
38% Draw HT - Draw FT 25%
13% Draw HT - Lose FT 38%
0% Lose HT - Win FT 0%
0% Lose HT - Draw FT 0%
13% Lose HT - Lose FT 25%

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Stoke vs Cardiff

OK, so Cardiff are the team that just keep on surprising me at the minute and I say that as a Cardiff fan! Next up, it's another set of midweek games and it's Stoke hosting Cardiff at the Bet365 Stadium in a 7:45pm GMT kick-off on Tuesday night. Both teams are pushing toward the top end of the Championship table so can either team prevail from this with all 3 points?

Stoke currently sit in 5th place and are only 3 points off the summit in the second tier of English football. Michael O'Neill is now fulfilling the potential his team showed last season. Just 1 defeat from their last 6 league games has helped propel them up the table and the back-to-back wins against Wycombe away and Middlesbrough at home have brought a pair of clean sheets to make it 3 clean sheets in a row. It is the fact that the Potters back-line is now tightening up that is helping the club pick up those victories and build up some decent form.

Cardiff had looked in deep trouble a couple of weeks ago but three wins in the league on the bounce has moved the Bluebirds up to 11th position and just 4 points outside the play-offs. Neil Harris has seen his team keep clean sheets in all three of those victories and suddenly his job isn't looking under threat so much. Striker Kieffer Moore is enjoying a purple patch of goals having bagged 8 in the league this season including 4 in his last 3 starts. The performances have been a lot more disciplined but it begs the question why we didn't have this energy, organisation, and work rate earlier in the season? Has adding the young Mark Harris to the line-up really been enough to inspire the older players? It seems a bit odd.

Had this game been played two weeks ago then I'd be fearing that Cardiff could be in for a disappointing evening. After the past three performances, I'm back to feeling we can give anyone a game. These two teams have kept 15 clean sheets between them this season and with Cardiff seeing less than 2.5 goals scored in 7 of their 8 away league games this season I wouldn't expect a thriller. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see a 0-0 and if one team is going to win it then it'll be by the odd goal. I am backing a draw though and it won't be an exciting one.

Draw @ 3.20 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.68 with SBK

3 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Stoke vs Cardiff

OK, so Cardiff are the team that just keep on surprising me at the minute and I say that as a Cardiff fan! Next up, it's another set of midweek games and it's Stoke hosting Cardiff at the Bet365 Stadium in a 7:45pm GMT kick-off on Tuesday night. Both teams are pushing toward the top end of the Championship table so can either team prevail from this with all 3 points?

Stoke currently sit in 5th place and are only 3 points off the summit in the second tier of English football. Michael O'Neill is now fulfilling the potential his team showed last season. Just 1 defeat from their last 6 league games has helped propel them up the table and the back-to-back wins against Wycombe away and Middlesbrough at home have brought a pair of clean sheets to make it 3 clean sheets in a row. It is the fact that the Potters back-line is now tightening up that is helping the club pick up those victories and build up some decent form.

Cardiff had looked in deep trouble a couple of weeks ago but three wins in the league on the bounce has moved the Bluebirds up to 11th position and just 4 points outside the play-offs. Neil Harris has seen his team keep clean sheets in all three of those victories and suddenly his job isn't looking under threat so much. Striker Kieffer Moore is enjoying a purple patch of goals having bagged 8 in the league this season including 4 in his last 3 starts. The performances have been a lot more disciplined but it begs the question why we didn't have this energy, organisation, and work rate earlier in the season? Has adding the young Mark Harris to the line-up really been enough to inspire the older players? It seems a bit odd.

Had this game been played two weeks ago then I'd be fearing that Cardiff could be in for a disappointing evening. After the past three performances, I'm back to feeling we can give anyone a game. These two teams have kept 15 clean sheets between them this season and with Cardiff seeing less than 2.5 goals scored in 7 of their 8 away league games this season I wouldn't expect a thriller. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see a 0-0 and if one team is going to win it then it'll be by the odd goal. I am backing a draw though and it won't be an exciting one.

Draw @ 3.20 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.68 with SBK

stoke have apparently 10 injuries after boro were over physical with them including fletcher, clucas, obi mikel. So i would tend toward cardiff or the draw

1 hour ago, waynecoyne said:

stoke have apparently 10 injuries after boro were over physical with them including fletcher, clucas, obi mikel. So i would tend toward cardiff or the draw

Yeah, I think they're one of those sides where O'Neill sets them up so the whole squad can inter-change seamlessly. I'm still expecting us to have a tough game. My concern is Harris resting players ahead of our derby game with Swansea on Saturday lunchtime.

21 hours ago, yossa6133 said:

I had thought Stoke looked a bit big, probably accounting for all those injuries, will avoid!

I thought we got away with that one last night. We looked shambolic at the back for the first 60 minutes and most other teams would have punished us. Tyrese Campbell would have punished us on another day. Alex Smithies making that penalty save turned the game and that's definitely one we'll count our luck on!