** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Construction of the Bank: Step 1

Heisenberg68

Hi Guis ?

I am new here, and I would like to open a thread to tell you about my long term project. 

to begin , i would like to say that i'm on punter lounge to learn english, because I like sport and I think it’s a good idea to speak with you. and i'm really sorry if i speak badly.  you can help me if you want and correct my language errors ?

My projects would be to take a big win  ,  minimum $10,000 and play seriously , no just for fun (see betting more as an investment). I will say that I give myself a few years to get there, until 2030.

I'm going to play on Betfair bookmaker and Lotofoot : Lotofoot is a national game in France which consists in finding the good results of a grid (7-8-12 or 14 matches). The winnings are very interesting. I use a software to reduce the price of the grids. You will understand easily. 

For that, there will be two steps:

=> The first step will be the construction of the bank. 

=> The second step will be the search for  big win. 

Construction of the bank , Step 1:

This will go on until December 2021, a year during which I will inject money into the bank every month.  I will detail the exact contents later on. A year in which I will not try to make money, but rather try not to lose money and manage it. At the end of 2021, we will take stock of the situation in order to move on to the second stage. The project will be not to rush, to learn how to manage responsibly. 

Manage Money , have big win !! , Step 2 :

Perpetuate the project. This will be the second step. So at the beginning of 2022, I'm going to look for the grail while continuing the project with seriousness. Going to get the big win could come before arriving at stage two but it's unlikely, maybe with the lotofoot 7 but not much hope. The goal will be to try to win this big prize, but not to put ourselves in financial danger and try to increase the bank to perpetuate the project until the goal is reached. If the objective is reached, another objective will be redefined.

My bets 

In order to give me a better chance to reach the goal, I will play where I know best. So I would go to a bookmaker to play online, on sports that will be defined later, then I would play on FDJ ( Francaise des jeux ,  It's a store that offers to play , like Ladbroke in Uk ) for the  Lotofoot . 

During the first years, during the investment period, I would play little Lotofoot for example, and especially Lotofoot 7 which would allow me to get my hands on the game and move on to phase 2 where I would try to find the Grail on LF15 ( LF15 = Grid with 15 matchs )  I use software to give me a better chance. 

Types of Bets  :

I will play in a classic way on betfair but also on Lotofoot. Lotofoot is a national game in France which consists in finding the good results of a grid (7-8-12 or 14 matches). The winnings are very interesting. 

The Sports :

As far as sports are concerned, I will go where I know.

Football big championships only

Tennis from ATP 500 But not in the 1st round

Rugby

Cricket

Snooker 

F1 / Cycling / Darts

I could play differently but only with fun stake

The bank :

There will be two banks, a Betfair Bank and a Lotofoot Bank. I would bet in Units. One unit equals 1$ or 1€. $ for Betfair & € for Lotofoot , but I will use Unit for you ✌️

The Book Bank and Lotofoot Bank will be fed in the same way, with the objective of reaching the end of phase 1 with $1000 in each, making a total of $2000 in total bank.

Stake

I would have 4 levels of stakes : 

Fun Bets, About 1%.

Double Fun Bets, Approx. 2%.

Classic Bet , Approx. 4%.

Mammoth Bet , About 8% stake

The Mammoth stake must remain rare!

I will review each bank every month and define my 4 levels of stakes

Bet Tracking

I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my bets in order to have statistics and lots of information. 

Project summary :

A project with the main objective of winning jackpot  , On book , or Lotofoot.

A phase 1 for one year to play quietly and set up a bank which will be divided in two. One for the book and another one for Lotofoot. A 50u deposit in each bank every month until the end of 2021 to reach 2000u.

A much longer phase 2 to make the project sustainable and to make the most of it. Seek to win in the long term and hold the project until the objective is achieved .

Deposits : 

Year 2020

November: 400u Bank Book & 400u Bank Lotofoot

Year 2021

January: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

February: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

March: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

April: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

May: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

June: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

July: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

August: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

September: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

October: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

November: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

December: 50u Book & 50u Lotofoot

Bank target as at 31/12/21: 1000u Bank Book & 1000u Bank Lotofoot.

The number three on the ranking Dominic Thiem meets the number six on the atp list Stefanos Tsitsipas. The performances of Thiem are recently some better than his opponent so I go for a victory of him today

Bank Book 

Bet 1 / Tennis 

Thiem v Tsitsipas 

Back Thiem 10,00u @1.94

I’m going to go countercurrent of the forum . I think Nadal will win easilly the match against Rublev. 

Rublev is good player , I had win a lot of match this season indoor , but I didn’t play against top 10 ( just Thiem , Vienne) . Pospisil, Humbert, Sinner , Sonogo , Anderson , Albot ... ok , but today it’s Nadal , and it’s the Master ! 

I must admit that Nadal was not good recently, but he will solve the problem for win matchs . I’m sure

Bank Book 

Bet 2 / Tennis 

Nadal v Rublev

Back Nadal 10,00u @1.75

7 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

The number three on the ranking Dominic Thiem meets the number six on the atp list Stefanos Tsitsipas. The performances of Thiem are recently some better than his opponent so I go for a victory of him today

Bank Book 

Bet 1 / Tennis 

Thiem v Tsitsipas 

Back Thiem 10,00u @1.94

Won +9,21u

good start ??

Edited by Heisenberg68

I follow @StevieDay1983, I thing it’s a match with 3-4 goals , with real gaolscorer like Lukaku , Kane , Mertens , Sterling !

Bank Book

Bet 4 / Football 

Belgium v England

Back Over 2.5 Goals for 10.00u @ 2.14

Edited by Heisenberg68

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Construction of the Bank: Step 1
9 hours ago, BrandNew said:

A unique and novel take on things - a glory hunt where the aim is to have the same amount of money, 13 months from now.

I think we could all do that?!!! (Except Waggy obviously.)

Actually, I have on my banks , 400u & 400u. Every month I will deposit 50u in each . So , in December 2021 I would have 1000u & 1000u . 
It’s the construction of my bank , my step 1 , so the objective is just to no loose money to reach 2x 1000u ?

Edited by Heisenberg68

15 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

I’m going to go countercurrent of the forum . I think Nadal will win easilly the match against Rublev. 

Rublev is good player , I had win a lot of match this season indoor , but I didn’t play against top 10 ( just Thiem , Vienne) . Pospisil, Humbert, Sinner , Sonogo , Anderson , Albot ... ok , but today it’s Nadal , and it’s the Master ! 

I must admit that Nadal was not good recently, but he will solve the problem for win matchs . I’m sure

Bank Book 

Bet 2 / Tennis 

Nadal v Rublev

Back Nadal 10,00u @1.75

Won +7,35u

it’s Master !! 

?? I’am agree with @Fader for yang.

Mann doesn't seem to be in the best shape to be competitive in this event: he has won no more than a frame in the last 2 matches and he has won just one of the last 7 matches. Yang has played a good Championship League and could surprise Mann in this match.

Bank Book 

Bet 5 / Snooker 

Mitchell Mann v Gao Yang

Back Gao Yang for 10.00u @ 2.04

26 minutes ago, BrandNew said:

Yeah, that’s what I meant - a strange ‘glory hunt’ where the aim is not to lose money. Just don’t place any bets, and you’re laughing - you’ve achieved your target!

yes of course, but the goal is to prepare step 2.  Step 2 to win money.  to be successful in the bet you have to know not to lose before you want to earn money, and know how to manage your emotions.  It’s what I want to do in the step 1. 
my Glory hunt is
consists of two steps . and step two consists of winning money and a big win. But I will win money on step 1 IMO . it will be a bonus

Edited by Heisenberg68

3 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

?? I’am agree with @Fader for yang.

Mann doesn't seem to be in the best shape to be competitive in this event: he has won no more than a frame in the last 2 matches and he has won just one of the last 7 matches. Yang has played a good Championship League and could surprise Mann in this match.

Bank Book 

Bet 5 / Snooker 

Mitchell Mann v Gao Yang

Back Gao Yang for 10.00u @ 2.04

Won +10,19$

?? Even if he has a worse ranking than Wakelin, Doherty can be very competitive in this match: Wakelin is showing a poor shape coming from 2 clear losses in a row and having won none of the last 4 games. Doherty has played a fantastic Championship League and can take his shape into this match, so he could beat Wakelin.

Bank Book 

Bet 6 / Snooker

Ken Doherty v Chris Wakelin 

Ken Doherty @6/5 10.00u

What ??? 

Zverev @2.26 against Medvedev ? No it’s a joke .

Remember last year guys . The Russian win against Zverev 2-0 at Shanghai, and few weeks later lost in Master. 

I repeat like yesterday with Nadal , It’s Master !! 

Zverev won Cologne and Cologne 2 , he played well at Paris. I think he will win today , but Medeved has not impressive at Paris . He was nervous in several matches despite the victory. When the serve is not good , he was very nervous. Today it’s Zverev and the match will be very tight . 

Zverev @2.26 , it’s value . 

One more time , I’m sorry but it’s difficult for me to explain my choose . I’m learning English . I’m very happy to be here with you but sometimes I can’t find the words. ?

Bank book

Bet 7 / Tennis

Medvedev v A Zverev

Back Alexander Zverev for 10.00u @ 2.26 

5 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

?? Even if he has a worse ranking than Wakelin, Doherty can be very competitive in this match: Wakelin is showing a poor shape coming from 2 clear losses in a row and having won none of the last 4 games. Doherty has played a fantastic Championship League and can take his shape into this match, so he could beat Wakelin.

Bank Book 

Bet 6 / Snooker

Ken Doherty v Chris Wakelin 

Ken Doherty @6/5 10.00u

Won +12,00u

16 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

What ??? 

Zverev @2.26 against Medvedev ? No it’s a joke .

Remember last year guys . The Russian win against Zverev 2-0 at Shanghai, and few weeks later lost in Master. 

I repeat like yesterday with Nadal , It’s Master !! 

Zverev won Cologne and Cologne 2 , he played well at Paris. I think he will win today , but Medeved has not impressive at Paris . He was nervous in several matches despite the victory. When the serve is not good , he was very nervous. Today it’s Zverev and the match will be very tight . 

Zverev @2.26 , it’s value . 

One more time , I’m sorry but it’s difficult for me to explain my choose . I’m learning English . I’m very happy to be here with you but sometimes I can’t find the words. ?

Bank book

Bet 7 / Tennis

Medvedev v A Zverev

Back Alexander Zverev for 10.00u @ 2.26 

Lost -10,00$

i got it wrong but I don’t regret because the odd was too high

Monster odd for T20 Cricket . Melbourne has lost 4 matchs but I think today they will win this match. The lineup is not bad !

Bank Book 

Bet 8 / Cricket
Sydney  v Melbourne

Back Melbourne For 10.00u @ 3

Edited by Heisenberg68

Un Nooh ,world number 15 ,has recently lost 4-5 to M.Joyce,world number 59,at the German Masters.Un Nooh is in poor form,with a win ,two draws and two losses in the last five games.He was eliminated by B.Hancorn,the 118th in the world,at the English Open.He also lost 1-10 to Ronnie O'Sullivan at the World Championship.Peter Devlin won 4 of his last 7 games.One of these games was won against Mark Williams,world number 14,at the European Masters.

Bank Book

Bet 9 / Snooker 

un Nooh v Peter Devlin 

Back Peter Devlin 10,00u @ 3.5

Tennis bet , with Master London. Nadal v thiem will be a wonderful match. 
last time , it’s thiem was won the match at Australian open. On hard I think the level between Nadal and thiem is very tight but indoor I think Nadal is Better Thiem. His lift works very well here in London , like against Rublev. The Spanish find a good ball length and I find him very concentrated for this tournament. Physically, he always responds present . IMO he will win 2-0 and will be qualify.

Bank Book

Bet 10 / Tennis 

Nadal v Thiem

Back Nadal for 20,00u @ 1.62

6 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Un Nooh ,world number 15 ,has recently lost 4-5 to M.Joyce,world number 59,at the German Masters.Un Nooh is in poor form,with a win ,two draws and two losses in the last five games.He was eliminated by B.Hancorn,the 118th in the world,at the English Open.He also lost 1-10 to Ronnie O'Sullivan at the World Championship.Peter Devlin won 4 of his last 7 games.One of these games was won against Mark Williams,world number 14,at the European Masters.

Bank Book

Bet 9 / Snooker 

un Nooh v Peter Devlin 

Back Peter Devlin 10,00u @ 3.5

Lost -10,00$

6 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Tennis bet , with Master London. Nadal v thiem will be a wonderful match. 
last time , it’s thiem was won the match at Australian open. On hard I think the level between Nadal and thiem is very tight but indoor I think Nadal is Better Thiem. His lift works very well here in London , like against Rublev. The Spanish find a good ball length and I find him very concentrated for this tournament. Physically, he always responds present . IMO he will win 2-0 and will be qualify.

Bank Book

Bet 10 / Tennis 

Nadal v Thiem

Back Nadal for 20,00u @ 1.62

Lost -20,00$

Yesterday I thought Zverev could do beautiful thing here in London , but after a defeat , what is he going to do ? 
does He really want to fight for the qualification or go on vacation after all his problem ? 
Diego is on Fire ?, he plays very well actually. it’s possible that he wins . 

Bank book

Bet 12 / Tennis 

Zverev v Schwartzman

Back Diego Schwartzman for $10.00 @ 3.95