Hi guys , 

I’am french and I like your forum. I’am learning English and I think I will progress thanks to you. 
I will open a thread for my project in the year 2021. 
but I have a question !? 

why it’s not possible to put a colour on post ? 
it would be really good nice to be able to add color to tell if my prediction is right or wrong.

thanks 

2 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

@StevieDay1983 do you know of any way to change the font colour when posting on a phone! Going landscape seems to work on a tablet but not a phone, so is there a way to change font colour if you can’t access the “A” button?

Thank you . 

it’s more understandable ?

it’s not easy for me to speak English but I try. I’am here to learn ?

OK, @Heisenberg68, I've gone into the background of the forum and changed the settings to add the text colour option to the mobile version. In portrait, it means a second line of toolbar buttons has been created which isn't the most aesthetically pleasing but I feel the pros will outweigh the cons for that. In landscape, it looks fine. I did some background reading and it looks like earlier versions of the Invision Community Forums were susceptible to crashing when the text colour button was used for the mobile versions. That was about 6 years ago though so let's hope it's not the case any more. If you do encounter issues on the mobile version then don't hesitate to let me know but it should all work fine.