L1, L2, & Scottish Predictions > Oct 31st & Nov 1st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Oxford have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in League One.
Blackpool have failed to win their last 17 away matches in League One.
Shrewsbury have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in League One.
Ipswich have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches in League One.
Portsmouth have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in League One.
Charlton have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 31.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-10-2020-21335

Gillingham vs Sunderland

Gillingham

Doubtful: Declan Drysdale (4/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Bonham (9/0 first goalkeeper), Ryan Jackson (8/0 d), Tom O’Connor (3/0 m), Jacob Mellis (6/1 m), Stuart O’Keefe (1/0 m)

Suspended: -

Sunderland

Doubtful: Dion Sanderson (1/0 d), Jordan Willis (6/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Arbenit Xhemajli (0/0 d), Morgan Feeney (0/0 d), Elliot Embleton (0/0 m)

Overall Stats
Gillingham
5 home games
Sunderland
4 away games
1.0 Goals scored per game 1.5
1.4 Goals conceded per game 0.5
20% Clean sheets 75%
40% Team scored 75%
40% Team scored twice 75%
40% Scored in both halves 25%
60% Goal in both halves 25%

Burton Albion vs Blackpool

Burton Albion

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): John Brayford (5/2 d), Michael Bostwick (1/0 m), Charles Vernam (1/0 m), Reece Hutchinson (0/0 d)

Blackpool

Doubtful: Oliver Šarkić (3/0 f), James Husband (4/0 d, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Luke Garbutt (3/0 d), Keshi Anderson (5/0 f), Matty Virtue (0/0 m)

Suspended: Ethan Robson (8/0 m), Dan Ballard (3/0 d)(club considering lodging an appeal on both players)

Win/Draw/Lose
Burton Albion
4 home games
Blackpool
4 away games
25% Win 0%
25% Draw 25%
50% Lose 75%
25% Win and over 1.5 goals 0%
25% Lose and over 1.5 goals 25%
25% Team won first half 0%
75% Draw at half-time 25%
0% Team lost first half 75%

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hearts v Hibernian.

With Hibs having played 12 competitive games so far this season, sitting 3rd in the Premiership and playing some decent football, they surely have an edge over Hearts, who have only just started their Championship campaign with 2 games played. Looking a both teams squads together, Hibs are clearly the better team at the moment and should cause the Hearts defence a lot of problems today. I know I wear my green tinted glasses always but I seriously feel if Hibs turn up today and play the way they're capable of then there is only going to be one winner. I think this could be a comfortable evening for Edinburghs good guys.

Hibs @ 2.50 - 4pts.

Kevin Nisbet Anytime Scorer @ 2.45 - 1pt.

Penalty Taken Yes @ 3.25 - 0.5pt.

Dunfermline v QOS.

Dunfermline really looking the part so far this season up against a struggling Queens, home win stroll.

Dunfermline HT/ FT @ 2.50 - 1pt

Dundee v Raith.

Raith have started the season superbly and simply have to backed at these ridiculous odds.

Raith @ 3.70 - 0.5pt.

Stranraer v Queens Park.

I've said it before, Queens Park are the team to beat in this league this season and I think should be odds on here.

Queens Park @ 2.05 - 2pts.

419.png

We have a great fighter and why not a serial killer in away games. Bookies bet strong to pro-history but not i. I see other values here. I see the 7th best team at away table. Great wins at Fleetwood and Swindon. Only desavantage for me the style. The long ball play. But the best avantage this year the creating of scoring chances. Hope to see this advantage and today. Great value bet.

WIMBLEDON to win (4.20)

49 minutes ago, allyhibs said:

Hearts v Hibernian.

With Hibs having played 12 competitive games so far this season, sitting 3rd in the Premiership and playing some decent football, they surely have an edge over Hearts, who have only just started their Championship campaign with 2 games played. Looking a both teams squads together, Hibs are clearly the better team at the moment and should cause the Hearts defence a lot of problems today. I know I wear my green tinted glasses always but I seriously feel if Hibs turn up today and play the way they're capable of then there is only going to be one winner. I think this could be a comfortable evening for Edinburghs good guys.

Hibs @ 2.50 - 4pts.

Kevin Nisbet Anytime Scorer @ 2.45 - 1pt.

Penalty Taken Yes @ 3.25 - 0.5pt.

Good luck, joined you on the penalty taken and also bought penalty goal minutes at 13 with SPIN, worth chancing given our previous discussion on the subject. I was thinking this would be a prime 4-6 cards shown bet at odds against but, surprisingly, it actually looks more like a game for betting low. Evens with Sky Bet for <50 points looks a reasonable price but I'm narrowly choosing to swerve it.

427.png

Salford at 1.83 and i want to laugh right now. An odd for a team which in defense is funnel. Please can you see now the Oldham`s away games. You know what i see after the away game against Stevenage. A FUCKIN MACHINE GUN AND TOO MUCH BLOOD. Look at the owl's beak. Blood is still dripping. Οldham`s counterattacks spread panic in the opposing defenses. Has great finishing, has great stealing, has great aerial duel. What else we want for a excellent value bet here.

OLDHAM to win (4.33)