** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Oct 23rd - 26th

Aston Villa vs Leeds United

Aston Villa

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Wesley (0/0 f), Thomas Heaton (0/0 g), Kortney Hause (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Leeds United

Doubtful: Liam Cooper (3/0 d, captain)

Out (injuries/other): Kalvin Phillips (5/0 m), Adam Forshaw (0/0 m), Gaetano Berardi (0/0 d), Diego Llorente (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Aston Villa have won their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Leeds’s last 3 games in Premier League.
Aston Villa are undefeated in their last 8 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 23.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-10-2020-21123

Aston Villa vs Leeds

The Premier League gives us a Friday night kick-off at 8pm BST when early season surprise pace setters Aston Villa host newly promoted Leeds at Villa Park. Both of these teams will head into this game in buoyant mood having had very positive starts to their respective campaigns. The home side could move top of the table with a win and the away team will move into 3rd place if they take victory.

Aston Villa are stirring memories of Leicester's shock title triumph in 2016 with their encouraging start to the season. Dean Smith has seen his team win all four of their opening four league matches. The Villains are currently in 2nd place but a win would see them leapfrog Everton at the top of the table. Winning this game would also see the club equal their record of winning 5 games in a row that was set in 1996 and 1998. Continuing from last season, it's now 8 league games unbeaten which is the club's best run of form since 2011. It's also just 2 goals conceded by the team this season so far and that's 4 less than the next best in the division.

Leeds were backed by many to be a team that would adapt to top flight football effectively and they've not disappointed. Marcelo Bielsa's side are in 10th and might have lost as many as they've won but they've still be a breath of fresh air with their high tempo and pressing style of play. The Whites will be aiming to win back-to-back games in the Premier League for the first time in 18 years. Pablo Hernandez is also a player worth keeping an eye on. He's had a key role in 6 goals in 7 starts against Aston Villa including 1 goal and 5 assists.

It's still hard to tell if Aston Villa can tap into the spirit of Leicester in 2015/16 but it's all been positive so far with performances built on incredible defensive displays. These defensive strengths have stretched from the end of last season so it's certainly not temporary or lucky. Leeds have been the opposite having conceded 9 goals in their 5 league games so far. I think we can expect a tight game and wouldn't be surprised if both teams played out a draw.

Draw @ 3.82 with Novibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.40 with Betfair

I think Southampton are worth a go this week.  Everton are missing Richarlison through suspension, and I believe Ancelotti has also ruled out Rodriguez and Coleman, who would both be tough to replace (rodriquez especially).  Saints are not normally good at home, but managed a 2-0 win over West Brom last home game, and with Everton's injury list, I think they should be slight favourites for this game, not slight underdogs.  Saints are good going forward, and with Everton's attacking injuries, I'll take them to outscore Everton.

Man Utd and Chelsea screams draw to me.  Both teams are good going forward, but poor at the back so probably not a 0-0!  Chelsea have already had two 3-3 draws in this season, so perhaps a 2-2, 3-3 scoreline in this one is not out of the question.

49 minutes ago, thfc said:

Man Utd and Chelsea screams draw to me.  Both teams are good going forward, but poor at the back so probably not a 0-0!  Chelsea have already had two 3-3 draws in this season, so perhaps a 2-2, 3-3 scoreline in this one is not out of the question.

Mate, I was looking at that Manchester United versus Chelsea game briefly earlier and I'll get a preview up at some time but my immediate thought was 2-2 draw! Definitely going for over 2.5 goals! :lol

3 hours ago, Toomas123 said:

Anybody has stats of leeds' results without Kalvin Philips? I really see leeds midfield struggling without him on both ends of the pitch. Im going with Villa ML

An online publication for Leeds published this article that covers those statistics...

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/bielsas-leeds-without-kalvin-phillips-19141162?cmpredirect=

Just to cover it without going through the link it's...

Points per Game with Phillips: 1.89

Points per Game without Phillips: 1.84

Not too much difference but most of those games were in the Championship when Leeds were dominating sides. It could well be a different story in the Premier League.

Fulham have lost with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 9 away games in Premier League.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 40 home matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in 83% of their last 6 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 24.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-10-2020-21163

West Ham vs Manchester City

The opening game of Premier League action on Saturday comes at 12:30pm BST when West Ham host Manchester City at the London Stadium. This is the first time since 2009 that these two sides have met with the London team positioned higher in the table than their Manchester counterparts but surely that doesn't mean that the home side should be considered as reasonable candidates to win this game... does it?

West Ham are looking like a renewed team. We're not sure what medication David Moyes has been on since contracting covid-19 but it must be superhero-like because his team's fortunes have improved greatly. It's 3 league games unbeaten for the Hammers now and they've scored at least 3 goals in each of those matches helping to move them to 10th in the table. Their opponents haven't been push-overs either with Wolves, Leicester, and Tottenham all failing to beat the East Londoners. Moyes himself could be the key here. He's only notched up more wins against Fulham than the 12 he has managed over Manchester City during his time as a top flight manager.

Manchester City haven't had the best of starts to their league campaign with injuries and inconsistent form once again troubling them. Pep Guardiola confirmed Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte have both returned to training but has stopped short of stating if they will play today. The Citizens are in 11th place but have a game in hand on most teams around them. If they lose here then it will be the first time since 2008/09 that they have lost more than 1 of their opening 5 league games. A saving grace here could be Guardiola's record against West Ham. He's won all 9 of his matches against West Ham by a 30-3 aggregate with the last 5 away games at the London Stadium ending up in scorelines of 5-0, 4-0, 4-1, 4-0, and 5-0. The key player could be Raheem Sterling who has been directly involved in 11 goals (6 goals and 5 assists) in his last 6 appearances against the Hammers.

Yes, this is traditionally a game that West Ham struggle in. Manchester City have been completely dominant over years gone by but how much has pressure from the home fans been a factor in that. We've seen the Hammers fans become particularly toxic at home in the past. Will a liberated West Ham team be more effective? I still think Manchester City will earn a comfortable win but I don't think West Ham will roll over and die like they have done previously.

Manchester City -1 @ 2.15 with SpreadEx

Manchester City HT/FT @ 2.10 with Bet365

4 minutes ago, ChasingDreams said:

A few bets I like from the early kick off game.

Manchester City HT/FT 11/10 PaddyPower

Manchester City to score in both halves and Manchester City over 1.5 corners each half 7/4 PaddyPower

Tomas Soucek 1+ headed shots on target 6/1 (PowerPrices) PaddyPower

?

Big fan of those more specific bets mate! Best of luck! Hope they come in. I like the look of them.

8 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Big fan of those more specific bets mate! Best of luck! Hope they come in. I like the look of them.

They sure look good on paper at least, appreciate it. Rational behind Soucek @ 6/1 headed shot on target is obviously that he’s a monster in the air and I would expect a corner or free kick at some point to be coming his way (should they have enough of the ball from time to time during the game). What he does from there is up to him. Decent price IMO. Fully agree with you on the HT/FT Man City pick, rooting for us both ?

Fulham vs Crystal Palace

I don't want to sound disrespectful but in what world does anyone see paying £15 for this game as value for money?! Anyway, that's a rant for another day. Today, we focus on the 3pm BST kick-off on Saturday afternoon between Fulham and Crystal Palace at Craven Cottage. The home side remain rock bottom of the Premier League table but can they build on their single point earned against an away team that is struggling to retain its form from the start of the campaing?

Fulham have found it really hard to adapt to life in the top flight of English football. Scott Parker's men have only managed to earn 1 point from their 5 league games so far. However, that single point did come in their last league game that was a dogged 1-1 draw away to fellow strugglers Sheffield United. The big blow for the Cottagers was creative midfielder Josh Onomah being left out of their 25-man squad due to a knee injury. Failure to win here will see Fulham equal a club record for a winless run that was 6 matches back in 2011/12. The club is also on a record streak of 11 straight defeats in London derbies in the Premier League. The team has never lost their opening 3 home league matches to a season so history could be made here.

Crystal Palace had looked like a team that would shock the league with their early performances but it's been pretty dour for the Eagles since the 3-1 win away to Manchester United. Two defeats and a draw might not be too poor when you consider their opposition and the 1-1 draw against rivals Brighton last week was satisfactory. Away form in the league is an issue though. Roy Hodgson's men have lost 5 of their last 6 away league games failing to score in each of those losses. The club have also failed to score in 6 of their last 7 away games in all competitions. However, we should maintain some perspective with the club in 14th place but only 3 points outside the top four.

I think the issue of Crystal Palace's away form doesn't need to be considered as such a big deal as it would have been if fans were present at games. Their performance at Old Trafford showed they can do the business on the road. Fulham looked better against Sheffield United last week but I still don't have enough faith in them to win games at the moment. I think the away side could notch up a victory here.

Crystal Palace to Win @ 3.10 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with Betfair

3 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

The opening game of Premier League action on Saturday comes at 12:30pm BST when West Ham host Manchester City at the London Stadium. This is the first time since 2009 that these two sides have met with the London team positioned higher in the table than their Manchester counterparts but surely that doesn't mean that the home side should be considered as reasonable candidates to win this game... does it?

West Ham are looking like a renewed team. We're not sure what medication David Moyes has been on since contracting covid-19 but it must be superhero-like because his team's fortunes have improved greatly. It's 3 league games unbeaten for the Hammers now and they've scored at least 3 goals in each of those matches helping to move them to 10th in the table. Their opponents haven't been push-overs either with Wolves, Leicester, and Tottenham all failing to beat the East Londoners. Moyes himself could be the key here. He's only notched up more wins against Fulham than the 12 he has managed over Manchester City during his time as a top flight manager.

Manchester City haven't had the best of starts to their league campaign with injuries and inconsistent form once again troubling them. Pep Guardiola confirmed Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte have both returned to training but has stopped short of stating if they will play today. The Citizens are in 11th place but have a game in hand on most teams around them. If they lose here then it will be the first time since 2008/09 that they have lost more than 1 of their opening 5 league games. A saving grace here could be Guardiola's record against West Ham. He's won all 9 of his matches against West Ham by a 30-3 aggregate with the last 5 away games at the London Stadium ending up in scorelines of 5-0, 4-0, 4-1, 4-0, and 5-0. The key player could be Raheem Sterling who has been directly involved in 11 goals (6 goals and 5 assists) in his last 6 appearances against the Hammers.

Yes, this is traditionally a game that West Ham struggle in. Manchester City have been completely dominant over years gone by but how much has pressure from the home fans been a factor in that. We've seen the Hammers fans become particularly toxic at home in the past. Will a liberated West Ham team be more effective? I still think Manchester City will earn a comfortable win but I don't think West Ham will roll over and die like they have done previously.

Manchester City -1 @ 2.15 with SpreadEx

Manchester City HT/FT @ 2.10 with Bet365

Disappointing first half for us both from Man City, unfortunately. West Ham look very solid so far and Man City look very flat creatively, without De Bruyne.

41 minutes ago, ChasingDreams said:

Disappointing first half for us both from Man City, unfortunately. West Ham look very solid so far and Man City look very flat creatively, without De Bruyne.

Yeah, I really expected more of Manchester City. I also thought apart from the final 10 minutes that West Ham looked like they'd run out of ideas against Tottenham so thought they'd start falling away a bit. Need two late goals for City now!

Manchester United vs Chelsea

The big game in the Premier League this weekend is the 5:30pm BST kick-off this Saturday evening when Manchester United host Chelsea at Old Trafford. Neither side has had the best of starts to their league campaign even though their European exploits have allowed for some positive distraction. Both teams will want to win this one to try and get their domestic season back on track.

Manchester United are once again proving themselves to be a football punter's nightmare. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appears to love living life on the edge by pushing himself to the brink of being sacked (cue the standard links to Mauricio Pochettino taking his job) before pulling off a worldy run of results. OK, so the PSG result in midweek was all well and good but it's not earned them any points in the league. The Red Devils remain down in 15th place with just 6 points earned so far this season. Anthony Martial is suspended for this game so it could open the door for an Edinson Cavani debut. If you're looking for a cheeky anytime scorer side bet then Marcus Rashford has scored 4 goals in his last 3 appearances against Chelsea.

Chelsea come into this game in 9th place and just 2 points off the top four. It's still not been a fantastic start for Frank Lampard's new look team but the good news is that star striker Timo Werner appears to have started to find the back of the net in English football. The Blues have drawn 50% of their games in all competitions this season. Their away form in the league under Lampard isn't great with them only managing 5 wins in their last 15 away league games. Defence remains an issue with the club conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game under Lampard and they have conceded a league high of 42 goals on the road since the start of last season.

I have a feeling we could see goals in this one. Neither side has looked overly assured at the back this season and they have a luxury of riches in attack. Manchester United are the bane of my betting life. Whenever I bet against them they deliver the wins but when I back them they let me down. Chelsea have been a bit more profitable for me but not great. I'm going to go for a home win though. I think the United midfield could edge this one.

Manchester United to Win @ 2.65 with Novibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.71 with SportNation

Liverpool vs Sheffield United

The reigning champions are in action for our 8pm BST kick-off on Saturday night in the Premier League when Liverpool host a struggling Sheffield United at Anfield. The drama of Virgil Van Dijk's injury appears to have been temporarily resolved with Fabinho's assured performance at centre back in midweek but can he continue that fine form on the domestic front against a more physically brutal visiting side?

Liverpool fans were mocked for their mourning of VVD's injury and it looks like their fears have been allayed after the 1-0 win away to Ajax in midweek. Jurgen Klopp could well look to stick with that side for this game. The Reds are in 4th place and 3 points off the pace of league leaders and rivals Everton. It's now an incredible 61 games at home undefeated for Liverpool with an average of 2.7 goals scored per game with only 0.7 goals conceded per game. However, their defence has had issues so far with 13 goals conceded in their 5 league games. That's their worst defensive performance after 5 league games since 1953.

Sheffield United are having a tough time replicating last season's success. Chris Wilder has seen his team fall to 19th in the table and only avoiding bottom spot due to goal difference. Their 1-1 draw at home to Fulham last week was disappointing and they have only managed 2 goals in their 5 league games so far which is the worst record in the top flight. To add to their woes, they are the only side in the division that are yet to take the lead in a game this season. The last time they failed to win any of their opening 5 league games was in 2006/07 and they were relegated from the Premier League that season. Their poor form extends over 8 matches from last season. Further statistics going against them include the fact that they have lost 16 of their last 17 away league games against reigning champions in the Premier League. That one victory came against Arsenal back in the 1971/72 campaign.

It's hard to see anything other than a home win here. All the statistics are pointing to a Liverpool victory. I'm not really sure what's not working for Sheffield United this season. You see them play and you feel they're just lacking that bit of luck to push them over the line in games. That said, I felt the same about Bournemouth this time last season and look what happened to them. Things need to improve quickly for the Blades but I can't see it happening here.

Liverpool to Win to Nil @ 2.20 with SpreadEx

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 3.00 with Betfair

Arsenal are undefeated in their last 11 home matches in Premier League.
Everton have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Premier League.
Wolves have kept a clean sheet in 78% of their last 9 home matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Wolves’s last 15 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 25.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-10-2020-21195

Southampton vs Everton

There are three games in the Premier League this Sunday and the first of those kicks off at 2pm BST when Southampton will look to move on up the table against current league leaders Everton at St Mary's Stadium. This is set to be a tricky encounter for both of these teams but will either side come away with maximum points or is this game destined to end in a draw?

Southampton come into this game in 13th place but having lost their opening two league games of the season they are now undefeated in their last 3 league matches. It's a decent run of form with the Saints having only lost 2 of their last 12 league games stretching back into last season. A key factor in those wins has been top scorer Danny Ings who has now bagged 4 goals in his last 5 appearances. Ings has now scored 26 top flight goals since the start of last season with only Jamie Vardy scoring more in the same period.

Everton will be looking to extend their lead at the top of the Premier League. Despite Carlo Ancelotti claiming James Rodriguez wouldn't be fit to start today's game it appears he is set to line up for the Toffees. That's screwed my fantasy team! Thanks, Carlo! Anyway, Everton will be looking to continue their unbeaten start to the season having won 7 and drawn 1 of their 8 competitive matches so far. It is officially their best start to a season since 1986/87. Some of you reading this weren't even born then! If they win this game then it'll be the first time they've won their opening three away league matches since 1938/39.

Both of these two teams are coming into this match with a lot of self confidence. It's apparently one year to the day since Southampton lost 9-0 against Leicester at home. Time flies doesn't it. Ralph Hasenhuttl's side are in a far better place now but can they do enough to get a win here? I'm not sure. I think Everton will miss the absent Richarlison but I think they should have enough to scrape a draw.

Draw @ 3.65 with Novibet

BTTS @ 1.62 with William Hill

Wolves vs Newcastle

The second game in the Sunday schedule in the Premier League is the 4:30pm BST kick-off between Wolves and Newcastle at Molineux. You could argue that both of these sides have experienced satisfactory starts to their seasons but a win or loss here could be the difference between moving on up towards the European qualification spots and already looking over the shoulder at the relegation battle.

Wolves find themselves in 9th place having won 3 and lost 2 of their opening 5 league matches. Nuno Espirito Santo has claimed that a number of first team players are fitness doubts for this game but he's refused to be drawn on who those players are. Wanderers have the chance to make club history here. If they win it'll be the first time since 1979 that they've won 4 of their opening 6 league games in the top flight. One thing you might want to watch is that Wolves are slow burners having only scored in the first half in 33 of their last 45 league games. However, the club haven't beaten Newcastle at home in the top flight since November, 1977.

Newcastle are sitting in 14th place with inconsistent results so far this season. 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 defeats sums up their season so far. Keeper Karl Darlow will be given a late fitness test by Steve Bruce after his collision with Marcus Rashford in last week's game against Manchester United. If the Magpies win it will be their best start to a top flight league season since 2011. Unfortunately, defence remains a problem for the Toon Army with the club only keeping 2 clean sheets in their last 13 league games. You might also fancy a cheeky side bet on Callum Wilson scoring anytime with the English striker bagging 4 goals in 5 appearances this season.

The statistics for this game suggest it could be a tight one. 7 of the last 10 top flight meetings between these two teams have ended in a draw with the last three meetings ending in a 1-1 result. I just feel Wolves will have too much for Newcastle here. The performance by Santo's men against Leeds showed they appear to have turned a corner and I expect them to push on from here.

Wolves to Win @ 1.81 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.67 with Boylesports

Arsenal vs Leicester

The final game in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon comes our way at 7:15pm BST when Arsenal take on Leicester at the Emirates Stadium. These two teams have had decent starts to their league campaigns but both will feel they can improve on their results and move even higher up the table. Neither side will begrudge a draw here but both will certainly be looking for the win.

Arsenal have shown enough about themselves so far this season to have many thinking they can break into the top four. Mikel Arteta's side are 8th in the table and are yet to taste defeat at home in the Premier League during 2020. It is a run that includes winning 8 of their last 9 league matches at home. Attack appears to be their biggest strength over recent seasons with the Gunners having failed to score a goal in just 3 of their last 73 home league matches. The opponents on each of those occasions was Manchester City. Even more impressive is that it's now 18 matches that are spread over a period of 18 years since they last lost a league game at home.

Leicester fans might have been slightly more optimistic of getting a win in this before reading that paragraph above. The Foxes are situated in 7th place and could win their opening three away league games for the first time with victory here. The fact Jamie Vardy has also scored 10 goals against Arsenal shows they have the right man to punish their hosts in this game. Unfortunately, Brendan Rodgers himself is winless in 7 away matches against Arsenal as a manager and if Leicester lose this then it's the first time they would have lost three league games in a row under Rodgers.

Head-to-head statistics can sometimes help us with our betting even though some don't agree. However, when you see stats such as Arsenal being unbeaten in their last 27 competitive home games with Leicester including winning 20 of them then you can't help but have your mindset influenced by them. The last time Leicester won at Arsenal came in 1973. I can't see that record changing here and think the home side should win.

Arsenal to Win @ 2.02 with Novibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.79 with VBet

Brighton have drawn their last 3 matches against West Brom in all competitions.
Brighton have lost 83% of their last 6 home matches in Premier League.
Brighton have conceded at least 3 goals in 83% of their last 6 home matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 34 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 26.10.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-10-2020-21228

Brighton vs West Brom

The Premier League Monday double header starts with the 5:30pm GMT kick-off between Brighton and West Brom at the Amex Stadium. Both teams are situated next to each other in the league table and undoubtedly wanting to move away from the relegation zone after a slow start to their seasons but will either team be able to take the victory in this finely-balanced tie?

Brighton came into this season with expectations of maybe moving on up the table on their previous recent season finishes but after 5 league games it appears the Seagulls could once again be set for another relegation battle. Graham Potter's side haven't necessarily been playing poorly but they're just not picking up enough points to guide themselves away from the drop zone. Just 4 points from their matches so far probably doesn't fairly replicate their performances that have looked better this season. Winning just 1 of their last 11 home league games is a disconcerting statistic and they have also only won 1 of their 14 top flight league games played on a Monday. The suspension of commanding centre back Lewis Dunk is also a worry.

West Brom appear to be starting to adapt to life in the top flight of English football. Slaven Bilic has seen his team lose just 1 of their last 3 league games but they're still without a win in their first 5 league matches with the club down in 17th place on just 2 points. The Baggies have only managed 1 win in 13 away Premier League games on a Monday. If you want a side bet for an anytime scorer then you might want to consider Charlie Austin. The former Southampton striker has bagged 7 goals in 10 appearances against Brighton down the years.

This is set to be a tightly contested game. I'd fancy Brighton for the home win more convincingly if Dunk was present. His absence could see a switch up at the back-line and that can always disrupt a team's defensive unit. West Brom are proving themselves more difficult to beat in recent games but I still feel they're lacking quality. They haven't won away against Brighton since April, 1990 and even though Brighton have won just 1 of their last 10 encounters with West Brom at this level I still feel a victory for the Seagulls offers the best value.

Brighton to Win @ 1.77 with Novibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.90 with Betfair

Burnley vs Tottenham

The final game from this round of Premier League matches is coming our way on Monday night at 8pm GMT when a struggling Burnley host an inconsistent Tottenham at Turf Moor. It's arguably been a disappointing start to the season for both of these sides and a much-needed win in this game will be a top priority. Can the home side spring a surprise against an away team that are favourites?

Burnley are finding life hard this season in the Premier League after the club once again failed to spend any real money strengthening their squad in the short off-season. Sean Dyche's men are currently down in 18th place with just 1 point from their 4 league games so far. A poor start is something the Clarets are used to though. This is the third time the club has failed to win a single one of their opening four Premier League games. The history books are stacked against them for this game though. Burnley have only won 1 of their last 23 top flight home games against one of the reputed "top six" sides and Dyche has only won 1 of his last 13 matches against Spurs as a manager. It's also just 2 wins from their last 12 top flight meetings with Tottenham.

Tottenham come into this game situated in 11th place with 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss so far in the league. However, the club are on a 9 game unbeaten run across all competitions. It's just a shame that their form can range from the 6-1 hammering away to Manchester United to suddenly throwing up a three-goal lead in the final 8 minutes to draw 3-3 at home with West Ham. A victory here will be just the second time Tottenham will have won their first 3 away games of a Premier League season. The Tottenham defence was exposed last week and it's no surprise given they've only kept 2 clean sheets in 28 away league matches. Interestingly, Harry Kane has got 6 goals in his last 4 appearances versus Burnley.

My gut feeling is that Jose Mourinho will be expecting his Tottenham side to hit back after last weekend's disappointing draw to West Ham with a victory here. Burnley are experiencing some big problems this season. It seems like their lack of investment in their playing squad is finally catching up with them. I still think any Dyche-led team will offer stern resilience but I can see Tottenham winning this.

Tottenham to Win & BTTS @ 3.25 with Bet365

Anytime Scorer: Harry Kane @ 2.00 with Betfred

A few I like from the Burnley vs Tottenham game tonight.

Harry Kane to score 2 Goals or more @ 7/2

Tottenham Half Time/Full Time @ 5/4 

Tottenham to win both halves and Tottenham to have most corners both half @ 10/1 

Son Heung-Min to have 1 or more shots on target in each half @ 3/1

Prices with PaddyPower

Strongly fancy Tottenham in this one and I am expecting their star quality to shine through. They have been the most eye catching team to watch so far in my opinion and have been vastly unfortunate not to be higher up in the table so far.