Non-League Predictions > October 10th

Darran

It has been a good couple of weeks with plenty of big price winners landed. Hopefully that can continue on Saturday as I have 7 bets across the divisions.

Chesterfield v Woking

The home side went ahead via a penalty on Tuesday night, but Hartlepool got 2 goals back to give us a winning selection and I am going to oppose Chesterfield again here. Woking have made a really good start to the season winning both games and they are making a similar start to the one they made last season. They deservedly beat Solihull and then put in the perfect away performance when beating Weymouth on Tuesday 1-0. That came from a set piece and they were dangerous from those all night. I can see them causing Chesterfield issues here and they look over priced at 12/5 to make it 3/3.

Dagenham & Redbridge v Wealdstone

This is the live game on BT Sport and I think the away side are a big price at 16/5. Dagenham have to be disappointed with their efforts so far. They weren't great at Halifax last week when losing 2-0 and then they lost 2-1 to Barnet having taken the lead. Granted they were down to 10 men, but given Barnet had been stuffed by Eastleigh on the opening day of the season that was not good. They should be capable of better, but clearly there are gelling issues at the moment. Wealdstone's opening day game was called off, but on Tuesday they got a very good point at Yeovil in a 2-2 draw. I think they will fancy their chances here given Dagenham have been misfiring.

Maidenhead v Hartlepool

Kings Lynn left it late to beat Maidenhead as they came from behind twice and then added the winner in injury time, but Maidenhead's two goals came from penalties and it was a deserved win for the away side in the end. Hartlepool are already shortening for this game and it is no real surprise and I think they should be odds on to make it 3/3 against a Maidenhead side who look set to struggle this season.

Solihull Moors v Kings Lynn

Happy to stick with Kings Lynn again here. They have now scored 5 goals in their 2 games and although Solihull beat Wrexham on Tuesday night, they didn't perform great and as mentioned above they were poor against Woking. Kings Lynn are full of goals and I think they have a much better chance than the odds of 15/4 suggest.

Blyth Spartans v AFC Telford

Blyth would have gone down if the season had ended and even after 1 game it already looks like they could be in trouble this time around. They were easily beaten 4-0 at Guiseley on Tuesday night and with Telford impressing in a 3-0 win over Brackley this ought to be an away win. Telford do seem to have strengthened well over the break and they could be outside candidates for the play-offs.

Enfield Town v Leatherhead (Pitching In Isthmian Premier)

Not sue why Leatherhead are such a big price here. Take out the 7-0 horror show against Bowers & Pitsea and they are having a good season so far and it was a superb effort to edge out Worthing in a 7 goal thriller on Tuesday night. Enfield had two easy games to start the season, but their weakness are showing in their last two games losing 4-1 and 5-2. 21/10 looks a big price for an away win.

Hednesford v Stratford

Just a handful of games into a 3 year contract and Hednesford decide to to sack Andy Morrell. That's a surprise, but they have had a shocking start to the season. They have 1 point, scored just once and conceded 9 goals in 4 league games. That is not good and Stratford have won 3 of their 4 league games having scored 9 goals in the process. Their one defeat came to current top of the table Needham Market and I am happy to take the 7/5 about them beating a Hednesford needing a manager.

Woking 1pt @ 12/5 with Bet365

Wealdstone 1pt @ 16/5 with William Hill

Hartlepool 2.5pts @ 6/5 with BetVictor

Kings Lynn 1pt @ 15/4 with William Hill

AFC Telford 2.5pts @ 11/8 with Betfred

Leatherhead 1pt @ 21/10 with Betfred

Stratford 2pts @ 7/5 with Bet365

2 hours ago, Neubs said:

@Darranwhats with Kingstonian... after 2 defeats at Begining now with 2 Wins in a Row and for me after you put them in a Bet for Promotion Race, think little bit too High against Hornchurch!?

Two much easier games than their 1st two games and this will be tougher than the two games they won. Not saying they wont win, but it won't be as easy.

5 hours ago, Johnmccain said:

Wow I've only just seen these now and some serious price movements! I daresay you're a market maker to a certain extent now Darran

I think I start them off and then the Asian markets carry them on. Some of them moved too far in my opinion 

19 hours ago, Darran said:

Two much easier games than their 1st two games and this will be tougher than the two games they won. Not saying they wont win, but it won't be as easy.

Shame on me - didn´t trust me after you´re words to put a Bet on Kingstonian...