** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

"Sorry you cannot use any more reactions today"

Hi. I've mentioned this a while ago and can't remember if something can be done or not. I seem to remember you asking exactly what message said and i couldn't remember word for word. Anyway, this is what it says(in title) and it doesn't let me add any more "likes" to comments etc. Hoping you can help, thanks. @Sir Puntalot

45 minutes ago, LeMale said:

Hi. I've mentioned this a while ago and can't remember if something can be done or not. I seem to remember you asking exactly what message said and i couldn't remember word for word. Anyway, this is what it says(in title) and it doesn't let me add any more "likes" to comments etc. Hoping you can help, thanks. @Sir Puntalot

That's very odd! Never heard of that before, let me do a few checks. :ok 

10 hours ago, Xcout said:

Thanks @Sir Puntalot! Good to be given the freedom!

There's millions of settings in the forum admin, just most are default from IPB the forum software providers, so it's easy to fix.

I'm not entirely happy with that Thanks default choice (a trophy seems strange) by the forum software providers. Any suggestions of what to change it to and I'll get it done. :ok 

Thumbs up is for like:  ?

Supposedly the gratitude emoticon (I had to google it) is this: ?, yet for many it can be praying.

Or we can use the clapping hands: ? , yet its use is more like approval or congratulatory.

Another option could be the handshake ? , althought with the ongoing crisis might no be ideal.

Finally, I propose the beer emotion: ? or , like when you thank someone so invite them a pint or coffee.

• 2 weeks later...