** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non League Predictions > March 14th

Must admit I feel under a bit of pressure as I can imagine these tips are going to be more popular than before given the circumstances. I imagine we might see some late call offs, but as it stands most of the 3 National League games and the Northern Premier League games are set to go ahead. I have 6 bets and hopefully I can help make people some money.

Maidenhead v Stockport

The home side are trying to get away from the relegation zone, whilst the away side are trying to get into the play-offs and it is the away side I like here. They are unbeaten in 5 games and their away form is very strong as they have lost just twice in their last 10 away fixtures and Maidenhead have lost 6 of their last 9 home games. They have also lost 4 on the bounce including when I opposed them last weekend against Boreham Wood. Stockport ought to be too strong for them and they ought to be clear favourites.

Darlington v Farsely Celtic

Darlington won their first game in 6 last Saturday when beating Telford, but they had drawn their previous 3 which were all solid performances. They have been strong at home pretty much all season as well having lost just 4 times and I think they are a better team than Farsely. Celtic had to go to Evesham to play my own side on Monday and blew a 1 goal lead and Gloucester aren't very good. Farsley's away form isn't great either having lost 4 of their last 5 on their travels. Overall it is just two wins in 10 and one of those was against a really bad Blyth side. The home side look a good price.

Spennymoor v Hereford

Got to take a chance on Hereford again at a big price given how much they are improving. I put them up last week to beat Farsely and they were impressive coming on the back of beating York 4-1. I also put them up on Tuesday when drawing 0-0 at Kettering, but there isn't too much wrong with that given the state of the home sides pitch. Spennymoor are a good side and deserve to be favourites, but they put in a bit of a dud performance last week against Altrincham and I think an improving Hereford are under-rated.

Braintree v St Albans

A couple of weeks ago Braintree caused a bit of a shock when beating Bath 2-0, but that is one of only 2 wins in their last 10 games and although St Albans are a point below their hosts that is mainly down to the fact Braintree had a good start to the season and St Albans a poor one and as things stand for me St Albans are the better side. They have lost their last 2 games 2-1 but those came against two of the most in form teams in the divison, Dartford and Chippenham. Prior to that they managed to beat 2nd place Havant which shows what sort of level they can reach and I think they can pick up 3 more points here.

Chippenham v Wealdstone

Given I have put up Chippenham a few times of late to great effect I am going to chance them to beat the league leaders here. For those who haven't seen my previous tips of Chippenham they have improved massively under former Gloucester manger Mike Cook which is no surprise to me given what he did at Gloucester last team to keep them up. They have only lost twice in their last 10 and are clearly a much improved side. There are signs Wealdstone are showing some nerves as they lost to Chelmsford, drew to Dartford and had to come from a goal down to beat Dulwich last week. This will be a tough test for them and I am happy to take a chance on the home side winning their 6th game in their last 7.

Radcliffe Borough v Whitby Town

You might think I have gone made putting up a team who haven't won since Boxing Day, have picked up just two points in that time and scored 7 goals. However I think there is good reason to back them here. They recently got Lee Flower in as manager and he has improved the side. They put in a really good performance last Saturday to get a 2-2 draw against a very good Nantwich team. Whitby are pretty good themselves to be fair, but they haven't won in 4 and they had a kind fixture list. They drew 3 and lost 1. The loss was to Stafford who hadn't won in 7 at the time. Granthem have only got 5 points in their last 10 games and they drew with them and one of their other draws was against Mickleover who have only 2 points in their last 5 games. This gives me hope that an improved Radcliffe can get a first win since Boxing Day.

Stockport 1pt @ 8/5 with Bet365, BetVictor, Betway and William Hill

Darlington 2pts @ 5/4 with Bet365, Betfred, BetVictor and William Hill

Hereford 1pt @ 9/2 with Bet365

St Albans 1pt @ 19/10 with Bet365

Chippenham 1pt @ 11/5 with Bet365

Radcliffe 1pt @ 13/5 with BetVictor

Hello @Darran

. What you think form of Bradford City ? Last 2 games they had 2 victorys from teams from top table one one away  on  King´s Lynn and the other at home against Chester City.

They receive today Curzon Ashton and i think they´re fighting to get out from relegation zone ....

I´m thinking to go on Bradford City win  , what do  you think mate ?

thanks

Edited by buga00

2 minutes ago, buga00 said:

Hello @Darran

. What you think form of Bradford City ? Last 2 games they had 2 victorys from teams from top table one one away  on  King´s Lynn and the other at home against Chester City.

They receive today Curzon Ashton and i think they´re fighting to get out from relegation zone ....

I´m thinking to go on Bradford City win  , what do  you think mate ?

thanks

I think it is priced about right. Curzon are in decent form themselves although beating Chester and Kings Lynn are obviously superb results. Hard to know where the improved form has suddenly come from to be honest so I am happy to sit it out.