** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

LOI, NIFL, and Cymru Premier Predictions > Mar 3rd - 7th

LOI

The 2 I like are St. Pats at home to Cork, and Bohemians at home to newly promoted Shelbourne, the double pays around 11/8.

N.Ireland

As the odds suggest, Crusaders should win at home to Institute. Institute's last 12 games have been 3 x draws and 9 x defeats with a -25 goal diff.

Welsh Prem

Becoming a big fan of C.Quay. Bala have had a decent season but C.Q. have won both previous meetings this season (both by the odd goal).

T.N.S. need to win at home to Barry to keep the pressure on C.Q. at the top of the table. I think they will although Barry are fairly solid, there weakness for me is having scored only 12 goals in 11 away games.

The relegation battle between Carmarthen and Airbus should be close but I think Carmarthen can edge it. They have battled well recently(won last 2) and their last 6 games have been 3 x wins, 2 x draws, and 1 defeat. Airbus on the other hand haven't won in their last 14 fixtures.

My bets

St Patricks Won 1-0 / Bohemians Won 2-0 in a double at around 11/8

Crusaders/ T.N.S/ Connah's Quay(+draw)/ Carmarthen(+draw) ... a 4 timer at just over 2/1

Edited by Bang on
scores added

14 hours ago, Teodore said:

Guys, what abouy Coleraine and Linfield both away wins? 

Yeah, they look solid value. However, having managed Carrick Rangers for a number of seasons on Football Manager a couple of years back I could never bring myself to bet against them. But please, don't let my really messed up betting strategy influence your decision! :lol

Altogether now...

I want to be a Carrick Ranger! (I want to be a Carrick Ranger!)

Only live for sex and danger! (Only live for sex and danger!) :drums

Caernarfon vs Newtown

The Cymru Premier season keeps on going like a steam train and this week we have a number of interesting matches to look at. These have been made even more interesting by Bet365 mixing up which teams are playing at home and away but we think it's just the Carmarthen game they've got incorrect. Anyway, I'm looking at the match-up between Caernarfon and Newtown that's due to kick off at 7:45pm GMT on Friday night from The Oval.

Caernarfon are always a team I'll look to back at home given their decent record at their own ground. Huw Griffiths has guided his team to a guaranteed Europa League play-offs position with the club battling in the top half after the split. They currently occupy 6th place but will leap frog their opponents in today's game with a win but qualifying automatically for the Europa League now seems like a lost opportunity. Inconsistent form won't bother the Canaries as they play this home game boasting a home record in the league where only Connah's Quay have earned more points on their own turf.

Newtown will want to avoid losing this game to hold onto their 5th place in the table. Chris Hughes will be delighted that his side have guaranteed the Europa League play-offs but he'll be keen to chase down Barry Town above them now. It'll be fascinating to see how the Robins bounce back after the humiliating 6-1 defeat to TNS in the Welsh Cup Quarter-Finals last weekend. It was a clinical response by TNS having been beaten at home by Newtown just a couple of weeks earlier showing how threatening this Newtown side can be on the road.

I still think that Caernarfon are one of those sides that always deserve backing at home. Newtown won't make this a comfortable game but the pressure is on the home side in this match to ensure they don't lose touch with the teams above them and give themselves an uphill challenge heading into the Europa League play-offs. I think the home team will win this by a single goal.

Caernarfon to Win @ 2.10 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.81 with Marathonbet