** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League Predictions > Feb 1st & 2nd

The winning team will make an important move to stay in the Super League. Expect a tough match where it will be judged in detail. They will give weight to their defensive function and strike back. I think we won't have many goals
VOLOS NPS vs LAMIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

Great showdown, with strong scoring interest. Both teams need the win and they will give it their all for the win. Their defenses are vulnerable and end very easily. I expect an open game, with goals and phases, where they can score from one goal
OFI KRETA vs AE LARISSA FC @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05

Panathinaikos vs PAOK

The Greek Super League offers up a very tempting bet this weekend when Panathinaikos host PAOK in a 5:30pm GMT kick-off on Sunday afternoon at the Olympic Stadium. Both teams have won their fair share of accolades in Greek domestic football down the years. The home side will want to win to boost their Championship Round hopes where as the away side need to win to keep their title aspirations firmly alive.

Panathinaikos are in 4th place coming into this game but are a distant 18 points behind their opponents before kick-off. Their fans will tell you their title hopes aren't over yet but it's looking increasingly unlikely that they'll be lifting the league trophy at the end of the season. Manager Giorgos Donis has seen his team win their last 5 matches in a row in all competitions but their home record isn't the best across the whole season. The ELO ratings back them at home over their past few games and their recent form has shown them to be a dangerous side right now.

PAOK seem determined to win the Super League title this season. Abel Ferreira's side have won 4 league games in a row and sit proudly on top of the league table. Their title battle with Olympiakos is becoming the stuff of legend with just 1 point separating the two sides. Funnily enough, it's the team in 2nd that are the side that remain unbeaten but they've just not managed to win as many games as PAOK so far this season and that's the difference.

This will be one of the toughest games this season for PAOK and it's a massive test of their title credentials. Panathinaikos are really coming into some solid form right now but this is a test for them too. I would normally follow the ELO ratings when they display such favour for the home team but I think the stats are slightly distorted given the level of opposition. I think backing a draw could offer the best value here.

Draw @ 3.26 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 2.10 with Sportingbet

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, @Rey86, and @Icongene.

A very important duel, a key match, with a strong scoring interest. All eyes will be on the OAKA. Their uniforms are opposed and Panathinaikos is not lost, and he will have many fans in the stands and should satisfy them. The two teams have defensive gaps, while scoring comfortably. It will stay away from the end result and I bet both teams will score
PANATHINAIKOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05

Atromitos is not good at all and if he does not improve significantly he will have a problem both today and in the end. AEK, being serious, refuses to lose to Carrera on her bench and will play for the three-pointer alone. I will be in danger with AEK, the home team has a lot of defensive gaps and will not be able to resist AEK
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs AEK ATHENS @@ AEK ATHENS, odds 2.05

Panionios does not inspire confidence from the start, while Mars in recent games, Indie's absence, is evident. I expect a patience game without the two teams taking risks, so I will stay away from the end result and bet on a few goals
ARIS THESSALONIKI vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.83