** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non-League Predictions > January 7th & 8th

Darran

Not many games over the next two days but the two teams I backed in the FA Trophy first time around are worth backing in their replays.

Atherton were unlucky to only draw in the first match against Barrow and if they had kept 11 men on the pitch I suspect they would have held on. Obviously that could be their best chance gone now they have to travel to Barrow, but I would imagine we will see plenty of changes from Barrow's win in the league on Saturday as they did in the first game. At 12/1 it seems a sporting play to me.

On Wednesday Darlington host Solihull and again I am expecting Solihull to rest players especially after a tough encounter at Yeovil on Saturday. The home side again were more than a match for Solihull in the first game and I am not surprised their price has already come in a little bit. I still think though the price is too big and they are worth backing.

Atherton 0.5pts 12/1 with BetVictor

Darlington 1pt @ 107/50 with Marathon

@Darran  what you think about Leatherhead victory ?

In their last 12 games in Isthmian League, Leatherhead have managed to  win a total of 9

Wingate & Finchley have been defeated in their last 6 home matches in Isthmian League

'

Edited by buga00

On 1/7/2020 at 6:25 PM, buga00 said:

@Darran  what you think about Leatherhead victory ?

In their last 12 games in Isthmian League, Leatherhead have managed to  win a total of 9

Wingate & Finchley have been defeated in their last 6 home matches in Isthmian League

'

Sorry didn't see this before but well done with the winner.