** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NIFL & Cymru Premier Predictions > Dec 26th

Missed last week as had a week away in Cyprus, probably a good thing looking at the results. Anyway, as for this week, I am always a bit wary over the Christmas/New Year period, especially with lower level football as some seem to celebrate  the season a little more than they should with surprise results.

I will probably have a small wager on a Coleraine(Won 2-0)/TNS (Won 5-0)double paying just under 6/4. .... Coleraine's form looks a bit indifferent at the moment but the 3 league defeats this season have all come away from home. So I will take them at home to Ballymena who have a poor record when playing away from home. Looks a good game in store between 2 in form sides when Cefn Druids host TNS, my opinion though is that TNS are just a bit too good and make up the second part of the double.

Edited by Bang on
scores added

A brief post from me as I'm doing Christmas.  My only bet is Caernarfon DNB at Bet365's 4/5.  It should be a close game v Bala but I just about give the home side the nod on the basis of their very strong home form and their slightly better record against others in the top five.  I may well be there, although Bangor v Porthmadog the following day is more likely ?