Attention : GreenPlasticWateringCan

friskyfitz

Re: Attention : GreenPlasticWateringCan Have a good one mate. :ok All I remember of mine was drinking, about 5 pints of carlsberg export, a few jd's, a couple of ouzo's and 7 straight tequilas, then of course throwing up in the back of a black cab, and in the sink, the floor and waking up with puke all over my jeans. :ok

Re: Attention : GreenPlasticWateringCan Cheers guys! bigokay.gif Sorry I haven't replied until now, but I've had mates down from uni since thursday so not been online. On my actual 21st I spent the morning at Highbury, at Arsenal's "members day", watching the team train and stuff, which was cool, and then went out for a meal with parents that evening. On friday I went out with uni mates, and then had a big party at mine on the saturday with all my mates from home and uni, where I am reliably informed that I had lots of fun beer_drink.gifbanana.gifDancingCow.gif, something backed up by the numerous photos which I don't remember anyone taking roll.gif. And i'm now fully recovered, apart from the fact it still hurts when I move my right arm (this might have something to do with being taught by a mate how to do "ninja rolls" on the grass outside - something which seemed like a great idea at the time tongue2.gif) Anyway cheers again, I certainly wasn't expecting this when I logged in today, and it's put a big smile on my face happy.gif Kaz cheers.gif