** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Thursday Oct 31st

The rider of my first tip here (won) has only two rides tomorrow and both have excellent chances and at two different tracks with little time between the races.

Fiery Breath goes 1605 hrs Ling at 15/2 with several going 4 places at 1/5

Pretty In Grey goes 1740 hrs Kemp at 6/1.............no room for error in getting from Ling to Kemp..........but that is taken care of.......an ew and ew double is how I will play with 100+ % from the saddle.Good luck if you have a dabble.

Hi @Rolemat

Congrats on yesterdays winner.

Qq if you don't mind - are you simply following this apprentice or do you have contacts in the trade, please?

Personally i rate this apprentice along with a few others at the moment. Their developing skills plus the extra claim make them good propositions in tight handicaps (in my opinion).

7 hours ago, BBBC said:

Hi @Rolemat

Congrats on yesterdays winner.

Qq if you don't mind - are you simply following this apprentice or do you have contacts in the trade, please?

Personally i rate this apprentice along with a few others at the moment. Their developing skills plus the extra claim make them good propositions in tight handicaps (in my opinion).

Hi,BBBC,sorry for the late reply.In answer to your question re-contact,yes I do have a contact who provides me with up to date advice across the industry e.g his opinion,opinion of colleagues (work riders) and various parties who like to have a good bet etc.Hope you and a good few had a little touch on todays two.

20 hours ago, Rolemat said:

The rider of my first tip here (won) has only two rides tomorrow and both have excellent chances and at two different tracks with little time between the races.

Fiery Breath goes 1605 hrs Ling at 15/2 with several going 4 places at 1/5

Pretty In Grey goes 1740 hrs Kemp at 6/1.............no room for error in getting from Ling to Kemp..........but that is taken care of.......an ew and ew double is how I will play with 100+ % from the saddle.Good luck if you have a dabble.

Nice tipping @Rolemat  :ok