** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Satellites to Tourneys

OscarKnebel

Hello,

I’m new to the online poker scene and recently entered a satellite to win a seat at the Sky Poker Tour in Nottingham. I came 30th and finished final day.

I’m struggling to find similar satellites for upcoming poker events as I’m not keen to pay the large buy-in’s some of these big tournaments require. It seems Sky Poker is probably the easiest to navigate and see upcoming satellites. Is there a site which gives details?

I’d like to enter satellites to win a seat at the WSOP Europe or 888 London Festival

Thanks

Edited by OscarKnebel
More details and change title

:welcome

We have a few members here who play satellites regularly to qualify for events, they can probably advise you best. 

Had a quick look but can't see details announced yet for WSOPE 2020, think it's been sponsored by PokerStars before? Your best bet is to look on the sites that sponsor these events as they are most likely to be running sats.  Not sure there is a central resource for this, I suspect google is your friend here! :ok

Hi @OscarKnebel

Regards to WSOPE, you can qualify on Party Poke, also you can win currency as well called PPL$ which you can use to play for entries, claim expenses like flights,hotel.Its something I have won to pay for tournaments at events.

I have won packages/seats to numerous events through various sites and IMO the MPN tour is the best,check the MPN website for routes to qualify from 1.50E!

Sadly the last one is in Feb 6-10th 2020 in Madrid. I have already booked my flights and trains for the Finale!

There are various MPN skins, 32red is my preferred skin as the Poker Manager is a top guy.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away :)

If you need to sign up to any sites, @Sir Puntalot maybe able to provide you a link that is tracked to Punters Lounge. 

Punters Lounge is a great community and if Punters lounge have a link be great if you can use theirs :) 

Edited by LIKE2FISH

@OscarKnebel Guts is a MPN skin, massive value for this Sunday Package and Seat Finals as all the Regs are in at the Battle of Malta. Tonights feeders were short players to run. I will be on tomo in the package and seat feeders hoping them will run, will be the best chance this week to win package or Seats. Where are you based? :)