A v B Match up Long Haul

10 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

@BillyHills This is at your discretion - looks more like a Glory Hunters Forum challenge. ;) 

Yeah could be? We will see how it goes.

10 hours ago, GeeGeeWinner said:

dont understand what you are saying Sir Puntalot

We have a section on the forum called 'Glory Hunters' Its when someone starts with a set bank and a set target and the "Glory Hunt' is followed by like minded punters, your theory fits the bill. Loads of bets per day attempting to nudge up the bank to the desired target.

For what its worth and you did encourage feedback: I think it has one big stumbling block - The Odds. Bookies are not daft and these match bets will be weighed up

and will be coin flips more often than not. You are betting a shade of odds on most of the time in a 2 horse race so you need 6/10 to break even, 7/10 to make a cup of tea and probably 8/10 to reach your target - is that accurate??
I think thats asking a lot but I wish you well and it can stay in here for this challenge as one or two members have taken an interest.

:ok

5 hours ago, Trotter said:

OK cheers

Like the idea of this although it's not something I've tried before

Right up your street Trotter - a 2 horse race:lol

16 hours ago, GeeGeeWinner said:

ive been betting this market for about 5 weeks

its going wellat the moment

is this a market you are interested in Escaping?

I've never really looked into this market. I suppose it's the racing version of under/over 2.5 in football. Are the odds always around the EVENS mark?

By the way, what kind of return did you get over those 5 weeks and what staking plan did you use?

Due to a recent bereavement i have been unable to post.

However, life goes on and need something to occupy my mind

Have changed from betway to Bet victor as they supply a much better range of choices AND they put there markets up really early

Bank is 213.59

1.55 Windsor Belated breath to beat Buridan

10.68 @ 8/11