Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** August Competition Winners: Well done to Bymatrix (NAPS), Daisychain (KO Cup), YSM (York Festival), Saddlesore (Doncaster Festival) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
GeeGeeWinner

A v B Match up Long Haul

Due to a recent bereavement i have been unable to post.

However, life goes on and need something to occupy my mind

Have changed from betway to Bet victor as they supply a much better range of choices AND they put there markets up really early

Bank is 213.59

1.55 Windsor Belated breath to beat Buridan

10.68 @ 8/11

I took a butch at this market last week and paper traded a bunch or races over four days. First three went very well but the fourth was a disaster. I liked the idea of it being a two horse race but playing catch-up with skinny odds is no laughing matter so I'm out. There's bigger fish to fry. Good luck anyway GG. Maybe you'll have more patience with this market than I did.

Another downside. The odds aren't always available several hours before the race begins. Some races produced them minutes before the off and that sucks. Too much faffing about. Not worth the hassle in my opinion especially with the scrawny odds on offer