** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Top Tracks for PL Tips -Update

• As promised I have updated the figures to see how well (or not) the PL Tips perform at various tracks.
  • (£20 singles with bet365 BOG) All races included
  • The first column was as of Nov 2018 and the second column as of the end of April 2019
  • 5 tracks are now showing a loss that were in profit but four tracks have gone in the opposite direction
  • The overall profit is slightly down but the top 10 tracks have held their own.

Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 10.35.59.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 10.36.29.png

@TimmyB @roughbets @foxinexile

Thanks so much for these @BillyHills, I plan to start following the top ten from tomorrow, starting with Ascot! Last year the flat saw great results, and I know you've heard it before but thank you again for all the effort ... hopefully this will see another profitable year! I know you were putting up the races on an almost daily basis, and whilst definitely not expecting this again, will you be updating profitability of the tracks still? Perhaps on a monthly basis?

And @Sir Puntalot, sounds like a really great plan, I look forward to seeing the stats accessible on the site. 

Thank you both - this and the tips in general have been such a great addition to my betting portfolio! :ok