Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
Tennis Picks

Tennis Betting System

Backing Cornet @1.58 vs Linette

Linette is in crap form. She's 7-14 on clay against players ranked above her. 

She's lost five of her last six matches with her win coming against Bolsova (#140) and lost the first set there. 

Cornet is not flying at the moment but she has the skills to not get beat here. She is 13-2 on clay against players ranked below her but in the top 100.

I can't see Linette winning in two easy sets so should be chances to clear liability or green up on both. 

Edited by Tennis Picks

Shouldn't have let greed take over and greened out early on. Thought Cornet would walk it after the first set but it's Cornet after all. She now can't anything on Linettes serve and I have to head out so taking a small red and learning the lesson to get out as early as possible. 

Capture.PNG

Morning picks. I have added the scores that are generated by the algorithm when making the selections. Mainly so I can analyse the data more in the future. 

Selections are listed with the stake. Most of them are at the current price, a few are a few ticks higher. 

Capture.PNG

Yesterday: +2.05pts

Total (since 4th May): +16.35pts

Only the two matches yesterday due to the rain in Rome. Mostly the cancelled matches today but a challenger match is near the bottom of the selections along with a couple extra for today. 

Capture.PNG