"Cashing Out" this £1 > £2000 acca

Hi there,

Be really grateful for some advice. How can I realise some ROI off this bet I placed last June: 4 out of 8 have won (assuming Barca...), £2k if all eight win...cannot seem to place four folds with liverpool in the prem and CL race...

I cannot lay on the portuguese premiera on any of the exchanges

Need to try to find some odds for liverpool winning both prem and CL

Mini

Thanks..

M.

Edited by SENDANDRETURN74

Let it ride, only wimps use cash out! ;)

Whilst that's tongue in cheek, it does beg the question why not perm the bet in the first place rather than place a straight acca if what you were looking for wasn't a straight all or nothing proposition.

So I'm back to let it ride, anything else not worth the bother!

I'm with @harry_rag on this one. I'd let it ride - with the winners you already have this is now a +EV bet. Another reason to let it ride is to consider this - if one of the legs was already a loser then obviously the bet goes down and there's no opportunity to cash out. I'm guessing you put bets on like this every season so look at the long term - If you cash out of potential winning bets for less profit, but lose your entire stake on losing bets then in the long run you could lose money instead of making money. Hopefully that makes sense :ok

If they're offering that then it's almost certainly not worth it. Cash-out probably accounts for more bookmaking profit these days (with probable exception of FOBT's) than anything else. It now allows the bookies to potentially offer poor value prices not only when you strike a bet, but also if you want to cash-out. That's why I never cash-out.