2020 Finish continued

waggy

Just worked it out Gooner that this thread has roughly cost me just £15 a week which in the grand scheme of things is very affordable. 

I have added £1980 to my bank and will only bet on 4 sports, Football, Golf, Rugby League and Rugby Union. 

The only aim will to get back into profit. 

25 minutes ago, waggy said:

Just worked it out Gooner that this thread has roughly cost me just £15 a week which in the grand scheme of things is very affordable. 

I have added £1980 to my bank and will only bet on 4 sports, Football, Golf, Rugby League and Rugby Union. 

The only aim will to get back into profit. 

Sounds like a plan, you have won it back before :hope 

10 minutes ago, waggy said:

Obviously it's your choice whether to carry on or not, though it does run contrary to what you've said you'd do should the bank be lost. I guess that falls into a punter's prerogative to change their mind, assuming you could afford to lose the original bank and are equally comfortable with the prospect of losing the additional money. Having said that, I feel it's only fair to put that "just £15 a week" comment into context.

Rewind 3 months to end of play on 10th May and you were £3259 up. Given that you're now £2003 down that's a loss of £5262 in 3 months which is £1754 per month or £376 per week over the last 14 weeks. I get that you were playing with profit but that's money you had which has now gone and is a more relevant metric for the rate at which you are currently losing money. £15 a week puts an overly favourable gloss on things, in my opinion. I could happily lose £15 per week for a hobby I enjoyed but I'd have to review things if that shot up to £376.

I suspect that given average fortune and a continuation of the current approach to staking, the reloaded bank will struggle to last anywhere near as long as the original one. I wish you well but I'd recommend, at the very least, applying a sensible staking limit, e.g. 10% of bank (at the most) on any single bet.