2020 Finish continued

waggy

2186 result: U/p.  Lost £400

Profit to date £321.52

What awful accounting Gooner but now put right. Thanks for pointing it out.

Only just in the black. Very disappointing indeed. I of course will probably keep the thread in profit but it's not really worth the effort.

At least England are doing well. Roll on Sunday. 

5 minutes ago, waggy said:

2186 result: U/p.  Lost £400

Profit to date £321.52

What awful accounting Gooner but now put right. Thanks for pointing it out.

Only just in the black. Very disappointing indeed. I of course will probably keep the thread in profit but it's not really worth the effort.

At least England are doing well. Roll on Sunday. 

How about a big bet on England to win the Euros @ 4/5 ? :loon 

I am confident its coming home , finally :hope  

Edited by JdsGooner90

Hi Gooner, it should have been 4/6 not 6/4. Can I put the mistake down to old age. That's my excuse anyway.

I won't be betting on the game as I find it really hard watching. But feel they will win and I watched the World Cup in 66 and I feel the same now.

16 hours ago, waggy said:

Thought that was a loser Gooner. Played 9 mins overtime, must have been an injury I should think. 

Looking forward to the game. Could well go into extra time. If it does England have that energy to grind them down. 

very lucky there with the overtime goal. ?? not so lucky with England. I'm proud that they got into the Finals but it's so heartbreaking! ????and yes, I was in tears and now too! ??

I don't get upset these days Vikki, I've kind of seen it all before. I must admit that Italy were the best team on the night and to look on the bright side we drew with the champions. I have of course in my lifetime seen England win a major tournament and know how great it feels. I thought that perhaps this team could do it but to be honest they were probably not as good as we had hoped.

I see that Potus has  reappeared under yet another name with his usual mindless drivel. 

42 minutes ago, waggy said:

I don't get upset these days Vikki, I've kind of seen it all before. I must admit that Italy were the best team on the night and to look on the bright side we drew with the champions. I have of course in my lifetime seen England win a major tournament and know how great it feels. I thought that perhaps this team could do it but to be honest they were probably not as good as we had hoped.

I see that Potus has  reappeared under yet another name with his usual mindless drivel. 

However many years go by, I can never help from crying whenever England gets knocked out/lose.?? Yes, it's definitely true that Italy was the better team and deserved to win. It still just hurts, that's all. ?? Have a great new week ahead!x