** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lay The Draw CgmBet Selections

Weekly results. Like I said, struggle to make profit from that Benfica result. If they had held on to their 2-0 lead at home then I'd be looking at decent profit. Also 6 winning bets where I wasn't matched. Decent recovery from that Benfica loss.

International break now so maybe only a few bets frim Ireland next weekend.

image.png.7c88aa25aa1aab50677bfa811a8443c5.png

So, adding in the single match from last week. Not sure what happened with Jablonec, I may have forgot to put the bet on or it may have been unmatched but either way it wasn't placed. Would have been a winner but I Can't have too may complaints as Shamrock, Juve, Benfica, PSG and Plzen were all pretty late winners, and Caen won despite leading since the 23rd minute away to Monaco. Lucky week but I'll take it :nana

image.png.fc19da24b84aafca500891461479b9fc.png

Weekend results. Have to admit, got very lucky at Lyon. Angers scored, odds for draw dropped and I got matched, then the goal was ruled out. Lyon scored shortly after. Probably wouldn't have been matched otherwise. Seeing as my one loser was to a 95th min penalty then I'll not feel too bad about my little slice of luck lol.

image.png.ab4a5828a88b5c29a143dfeb56d52414.png

A couple of late goals for Rio Ave gave them an unexpected draw with Porto. Luckily, for once, I didn't get matched so no bet. Small profit this week. Edited to add that after checking the tool, none of the 3 Irish games would have been a selection lol, so that should be a much bigger profit this week.

image.png.a90b549f1b9d570dde1c2a82ef3b5218.png

Edited by only1woz