Naps - Monday July 30th

330 Ayr
Kharbetation 6/1 PP

Going for a bit of value on a poor Monday. This Kharbetation caught my eye last time out at Leicester and was noted for something similar. He wore a eye-shield that day after a couple of efforts in cheek-pieces. Who knows if it worked but he keeps them here and returns to ground in which he has won both of his races on.

AYR 17:00 Cheeni @ 25/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Cheeni….from Jim Goldie yard he saddles three in this race the early favourite Brandan and Goninodaethat I 've went for the middle priced horse Cheeni a 6yo is a winner at 6f on good ground here in July last year when he beat Goninodaethat by a head in Coastal Getaway Offer At Western House Hotel Handicap in fact Jim had the first four home and Chenni was off 46 mark ,

Jockey P J McDonald was in saddle when winning last year and yard booked him to be in saddle today infact Jim had PJ up at Ayr 7 days ago riding the horse in a 7f race held at back and ridden along 2f out but was one pace from then on to line, suggest to me Jim will be looking to find a place or win by one of his horses especially Cheeni running a 7f race last week as he's had 29 runs over 5f and 6f.