Racing Chat - Wednesday Jan 31st

235 Ayr

Cockley Beck 7/4 Bet365

I like looking at Nicky Richards at Ayr or Carlisle and he looks to have 2/3 good chance on Wednesday. This mare won a bumper on her second start last March and was put away for her hurdling career. She kicked off with a solid effort over this course when second to Miss Tiggy but it was her last run that caught my eye.
Despite not jumping well she stayed on nicely behind Petticoat Tails and a former winner, that form has been upheld and could be well in here off an opening handicap mark of 102.

Need to get practice in now for the big Cheltenham races so I'm fine tuning everything over the next few weeks .....I want everything spot on this year to have the best chance possible of landing a big double / treble ...hopefully ....

Today' lowly chelm....lol

410 chelm

Twizzeell  98.93

Jorvik Prince 98.91

Jack the truth   98.88

Bosham 98.86

Difficult race to rate ....bosham is fav..but recent form looks weak so opposable today ....Jack the truth form all at Southwell so unknown here at ling ...opposable....top two have been running really well ...twizzeel was probably out of his depth in class 3 last time so forgiven a poor run ...return to class 5 very much in favour .....top 2 for me 

Twizzell  5pts win 9/1 betv

Jorvik Prince 5pts win 13/2 willh

Edited by richard-westwood