Racing Chat - Monday Jan 29th

Hereford 3.10

Town Parks 9/4 Bet365

Usual Monday stuff and nothing is jumping off the page, the one handicapper I like is Town Parks from the Kerry Lee yard. Only 5 runners here and to be honest I have between the two market leaders which is not very original I know.

Becauseshesaidso bolted up at Chepstow last time and that just about typifies a slow chaser from this yard, he's up 12 lbs and i'm not sure this track will suit. Town Parks has had four starts over fences and got off the mark at Uttoxeter last time when receiving the full Jamie Moore treatment, he's up 3lbs but probably can build on that now and looks the most solid option.

Hereford 4:40 OPENING BATSMAN 9/4 General 

2nd Chance  Watching Brief or Dabble  now 0/2  quote taken  9th Jan

3:20 Taunton OPENING BATSMAN  7/4 Bet365, Coral, Ladbrokes and William Hill

This race should be about Opening Batsman and Unioniste. Both have a chance and i go for Opening Batsman, Harry Fry says this lad is ready to go, Michael Legg gets on well with him, and if he retains any ability after his lay off he should be capable of winning this event.

5 hours ago, BillyHills said:

Hereford 3.10

Town Parks 9/4 Bet365

Usual Monday stuff and nothing is jumping off the page, the one handicapper I like is Town Parks from the Kerry Lee yard. Only 5 runners here and to be honest I have between the two market leaders which is not very original I know.

Becauseshesaidso bolted up at Chepstow last time and that just about typifies a slow chaser from this yard, he's up 12 lbs and i'm not sure this track will suit. Town Parks has had four starts over fences and got off the mark at Uttoxeter last time when receiving the full Jamie Moore treatment, he's up 3lbs but probably can build on that now and looks the most solid option.

A tough race Billy! I was looking at Perfect Pirate. I see they’ve put blinkers on to cure it jumping left and has its last winning jockey on board. Interesting little race with the other fancied runner going up 12lb.Good luck.