The bearer of bad news,systems!!!

My apologies if the following upsets or angers anyone but there are times when the saying "Being cruel to be kind" is true and facts indisputable.

I have never read any of the "systems threads" on here and rarely on other sites and then only to point out the obvious failure.Quite simply there is not a "system" that will make a long term profit from betting on horse racing.Short term there have been possibilities,mathematical or otherwise.

Long term there is more chance of finding an honest politicain,a BHA member of staff with common sense or a Bookmaker/Accountant willing to keep your account alive and accept bets that consistently win more than they lose.This apart there is no system that can worry any Bookie alive or dead even before they became accountants.

I have been active before in highlighting this on various forums and including the likes of Racing Post,Betfair etc.I have obtained almost every so called "System" known to man since gambling became a part of life.All trialled and tested over 2 decades,some paid for just to obtain the so called "System".I spent over a decade on research and found that even before this digital age,most were nothing more than a variation of centuries old turning base metals into gold.

Nothing has changed and especially now in 2018 it is about time punters woke up to the fact there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.Without going into the merits of each "System" or otherwise.The plain and simple facts is that there is not a Bookmaker in Businness who will even let you beyond the point of initial succeess which some "systems" produce.

So why do these punters persist in following the posts and perpetuating the myth in 2018 when not only has it been proven THEY DO NOT WORK,never have,never will and even if they did would not be accommodated by ANY bookie this side of a grave?

I'm not sure many people do believe that there is such a thing as a long-term winning system

In fact I'm pretty sure nobody with any sense does

Most things that pass for 'systems' on forums generally involve some kind of judgment. I think for anything to count as a system it has to be automatic with no selection input or judgment choice

And there might be a place for a system even then

For example you might be very busy but want a runner in the daily competition on PL ........ something random like 'highest weighted CD winner in the biggest field handicap of the day and if there isn't one go down to the next biggest field and so on' would be a system which would give you a runner every day for a bit of interest but not take up too much time

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.