** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Thursday Jan 18th

200 Ludlow

Actinpieces 5/2 bet365

Thought this one ran really well last time in better company at Wetherby. Ended up 4th in a finish of neck and heads and was staying on the best in the closing stages. Had 23 days to get over that and she looks to have found a nice opportunity to get back to winning ways. Trainer Pam Sly doesn't come here that often but is 2/7 over the last 5 years with her chasers so would only be here if she thought she had a squeak.

2.20 Southwell Tricky Dicky 9/4 B365

Ive watched all the videos and can’t see how most of these can turn the form around especially as this horse now has a 7lb claimer which should mean the form stays solid. Aleef isn’t included in these calculations but I don’t think this is its perfect distance. I’ve already backed Tricky, but I might cover with a forecast with Aleef. I had a dream earlier that Aleef was leading and Tricky Dicky shot passed it with 1/2 furlong to go.

Edited by godofhorses

Only one person knows if this will become fact and the assumed 1st in line will probably actually be 4th or 5th after certain others.An email from the Molerat informs me that Brian Hughes is giving serious consideration about a retainer with Donald Mcain.If true and he accepts then probably Donald will be the 4th or 5th to know following all the readers on here,before the Racing Post et al.

That apart he has said that Brian is going to Ludlow to cement future relationships and in the hope Secret Escapes can transfer her exciting homework and schooling to the track.Up against King and Henderson she looks up against it in terms of form and experience.However few better judges than Molerat and he says she will go very close barring accidents.Around 9/2 he thinks well worth an interest.

Later on Brian is on another McCain hurdle debutante Ofcoursehewill,also schooled well but a chaser in the making over further,however Molerat says he will be played for stamina and could sneak a place at the least in the 1435hrs at Ludlow and worth an ew shout at 16/1.

I'm going ew singles at 9/2 and 16/1 and ew double with BOG where I can get on.Good luck if you have a dabble.

9 hours ago, Glentoby said:

Only one person knows if this will become fact and the assumed 1st in line will probably actually be 4th or 5th after certain others.An email from the Molerat informs me that Brian Hughes is giving serious consideration about a retainer with Donald Mcain.If true and he accepts then probably Donald will be the 4th or 5th to know following all the readers on here,before the Racing Post et al.

That apart he has said that Brian is going to Ludlow to cement future relationships and in the hope Secret Escapes can transfer her exciting homework and schooling to the track.Up against King and Henderson she looks up against it in terms of form and experience.However few better judges than Molerat and he says she will go very close barring accidents.Around 9/2 he thinks well worth an interest.

Later on Brian is on another McCain hurdle debutante Ofcoursehewill,also schooled well but a chaser in the making over further,however Molerat says he will be played for stamina and could sneak a place at the least in the 1435hrs at Ludlow and worth an ew shout at 16/1.

I'm going ew singles at 9/2 and 16/1 and ew double with BOG where I can get on.Good luck if you have a dabble.

:ok

21 hours ago, BillyHills said:

200 Ludlow

Actinpieces 5/2 bet365

Thought this one ran really well last time in better company at Wetherby. Ended up 4th in a finish of neck and heads and was staying on the best in the closing stages. Had 23 days to get over that and she looks to have found a nice opportunity to get back to winning ways. Trainer Pam Sly doesn't come here that often but is 2/7 over the last 5 years with her chasers so would only be here if she thought she had a squeak.

Thanks, totally agreed on this and had a nice go on it. Also doubled it with mine but no luck! Some horses or most can’t run 2 races the same!