** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

£20 Daily Challenge - All Welcome

1610 Curragh 

Gee Rex £10 e/w @ 8/1 Skybet (7 places)

@MCLARKE, I tried to post this earlier as my NAP for tomorrow but there wasn't a thread. I have a bet slip as proof of my price or do I now have to put it up at it's current price?

Thank you

Edited by Barnes1882

12 hours ago, Barnes1882 said:

1610 Curragh 

Gee Rex £10 e/w @ 8/1 Skybet (7 places)

@MCLARKE, I tried to post this earlier as my NAP for tomorrow but there wasn't a thread. I have a bet slip as proof of my price or do I now have to put it up at it's current price?

Thank you

Just to give you a little background on this, I was given it at 12/1 after it had been backed in from 20/1. I only managed to get 8/1 e/w but the yard are on it and although it's a big race with a lot of entries, they're expecting a good run. I might have a couple more for today but can't make my mind up. 

Happy Sunday ?

2 hours ago, Barnes1882 said:

Just to give you a little background on this, I was given it at 12/1 after it had been backed in from 20/1. I only managed to get 8/1 e/w but the yard are on it and although it's a big race with a lot of entries, they're expecting a good run. I might have a couple more for today but can't make my mind up. 

Now down to 3/1 !

On 3/21/2021 at 8:53 AM, Barnes1882 said:

Happy Sunday ?

Did it run? ?

Sometimes it can be hard to calculate the return on a Patent. 

It wasn't hard yesterday: a great big Easter duck egg. TBH I normally get some return on a patent... 

Here's another go today. 

Southwell 14:03  Island Nation 5/1

Kelso 14:10 Ryedale Racer 8/1

Kelso 17:10 Skyhill 7/1

Another not a bean yesterday. Today I think this might be luckier. I'm betting at Bet365 which have an additional place. 

Taunton 15:17 Hold me tight 8/1

Wetherby 16:25 The Very Thing 18/1

Taunton 17:15 Shoot to fame 8/1

As again this will be a £1.40 EW patent,  costing £19.60. I forgot to mention the amount for the bet. 

BTW the three horses names make a sensible sentence.