** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

November 6 - November 12

• 2 weeks later...

Fanny Stollar to beat Luksika Kumkhum at 3.75 with Bet365

ITF Hua Hin. Pure value play here imo. Stollar is a promising player and she's made it through the quallies here, so 3.75 is just too juicy honestly. Kumkhum has had some good wins lately, but, like many players at this level, she can be incredibly inconsistent.

Marianna Zakarlyuk to beat Jessica Moore at 2.10 with Ladbrokes

Jessica Moore has been so dreadful lately that she probably doesn't deserve to be a favourite against anyone. And, well, she'll be facing a somewhat promising player in this one, as Zakarlyuk has done fairly well lately. Not only has she qualified for this event by winning three matches in a row, but she's also managed to beat and trouble some decent players before that (Konig, Hon, Patterson, Inglis). It's the end of the season, but it's clear that Zakarlyuk still wants to do something about her rating and status. Meanwhile, Moore's motivation is probably just non-existent at this point. At 2.10, I'll side with talent & form here.

I can only hope that the NextGen format isn't going to take over :cigar. That's what I'll be wishing for anyway - for the rest of the year, there's only next week to look forward to I guess, it will be Federer against the rest by the looks of things. He played a nice exhibition match against Murray on Tuesday, definitely the big fav. I wonder what 2018 is going to be like though - perhaps a big upset in one of the Grand Slams?

21 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Marianna Zakarlyuk to beat Jessica Moore at 2.10 with Ladbrokes

Jessica Moore has been so dreadful lately that she probably doesn't deserve to be a favourite against anyone. And, well, she'll be facing a somewhat promising player in this one, as Zakarlyuk has done fairly well lately. Not only has she qualified for this event by winning three matches in a row, but she's also managed to beat and trouble some decent players before that (Konig, Hon, Patterson, Inglis). It's the end of the season, but it's clear that Zakarlyuk still wants to do something about her rating and status. Meanwhile, Moore's motivation is probably just non-existent at this point. At 2.10, I'll side with talent & form here.

Thanks!!! :)

Tennis ITF Egypt F33

14:30 Andrzejczuk A.- Merckx J.

bet: 1 @4,00 stake: 7/10

Hard to understand bookies position here as I believe that odds are far away of being set correctly. Both players are on very similar level- althought record on hard courts is quite positive for Merckx (most of opponents were amators), hard to say that he love those surface- he prefers definitely clay ground as he is just around 175 cm high and we all know how important is strenght of server on hard courts. It is going to be first game for him on hard courts since April and also first on Egypt ground. Situation of Andrzejczuk is totally opposit- he feels better on hard surface as he is around 195 cm high and base on his strong serve, he also plays most of his career matches on Egypt ITF Tournaments (second home) and looks like he is in a great shape, he won comfortably 3 matches in qualifications so he surely is in good rythm. Whats more they meet one year ago and Merckx won after a tought fight 4:6 6:1 7:6 so we could say it was 50-50 game and these day situation is different- we can doubt about Merckx shape so personally I see these match 60-40 for Andrzejczuk and bookies set odd of 4,00 which I completly don't understand.

14 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

I can only hope that the NextGen format isn't going to take over :cigar. That's what I'll be wishing for anyway - for the rest of the year, there's only next week to look forward to I guess, it will be Federer against the rest by the looks of things. He played a nice exhibition match against Murray on Tuesday, definitely the big fav. I wonder what 2018 is going to be like though - perhaps a big upset in one of the Grand Slams?

Has Novak still got the desire to push himself to the limit and return to top form? If so then it will be very interesting otherwise Rafa and Roger can rule again

2 hours ago, Rik said:

Has Novak still got the desire to push himself to the limit and return to top form? If so then it will be very interesting otherwise Rafa and Roger can rule again

From what i heard - he does. He's very motivated for comeback. In style that is.

Y.Maden/P.Gojowczyk - Over 19.5 games at 1.72 with Bet365

No respect for Maden here by the looks of things, but I think this could easily turn into a hard-fought contest. Gojowczyk is the obvious favourite, but Maden has beaten two very strong opponents (De Minaur and Bublik) here already, so he isn't going to give up all that quickly imo.

I’m going on Sunday to the O2 for both sessions so really looking forward to it. I usually bet on football and horse racing, and not so much tennis, but I’m wanting to place a couple of interest bets on Sundays matches. 

Im a big fan of Zverev, and think I might get involved in this match in some way. Has anyone got any insight into this match (Zverev v Cilic)? Thanks 

1 hour ago, canaries91 said:

I’m going on Sunday to the O2 for both sessions so really looking forward to it. I usually bet on football and horse racing, and not so much tennis, but I’m wanting to place a couple of interest bets on Sundays matches. 

Im a big fan of Zverev, and think I might get involved in this match in some way. Has anyone got any insight into this match (Zverev v Cilic)? Thanks 

Well, you certainly have a lot to look forward to! When it comes to Zverev/Cilic, both are out-of-form at the moment, but Zverev is a slight fav imo. If you're a fan, I'd say you can't go wrong with a small punt on him. Federer is incredibly likely to win, but the handicap is quite big at 4.5 games. For interest bets, I'd say both doubles underdogs are worth it. Those doubles matches at O2 are almost always coin-flips and there aren't any truly outstanding teams on the tour at the moment, so everyone has a chance. Alternatively, I see that both doubles are priced at 2.25 to go to three sets. I'd be genuinely surprised to see both finish 2-0, so you should be fine as long as you don't bet too much money :lol.

If I'd be in for four interest bets, I'd go Zverev 2-1 at 4.35, Sock to win a set at 3.00, and the two doubles Over 2.5 sets at 2.25 each. That said, I'm having an awful year, so there's that :lol.

R.Federer/J.Sock - Over 20.5 games at 2.00 with Paddy Power

This wouldn't be a play at 1.80, but I'm going to go for it at 2.00. Sock has nothing to lose here, while Federer has everything to play for, so there could be some nerves and pressure for the Swiss number one. He's very likely to win, but the line is fairly low and Sock has some weapons that he can trouble Federer with, so chances are that the 20.5 line is going to get covered.