** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Racing chat - Friday Oct 13th

Cornwallis stakes 150 newm

Sound and silence 99.03

Pursuing the dream  99.01

These two are a little clear ....fav sound and silence is on annupward curve and could improve again ....pursuing the dream isntnas strong as the fav but has perfect conditions so could run well ...worthy saver at 14/1 

Sound and silence 10pts win 9/4 lads

Pursuing the dream 3pts saver 14/1 lads

245 York 

Home Cummins  99.13

Zabeel Prince  99.11

One word more 99,10

Just hiss    99.08

Incredibly difficult race to weigh up ..,,, lots of likely sorts I think honestly this race hinges on the performance of zabeel Prince ...he's been winning as he likes but now takes onnthe big guns in a hot race and has a 10lb penalty to contend with so it's all about is he classy enough now or is it a step too far ? .......one word more was my first ew choice but he hasn't won a race for 2.5 yrs so I can't back it with that stat on his back but could run a good race nonetheless .....for me I'm going to stick with then low drawn top 2 here ..,, around 50-60 % of 8f races are won from low draws here so that gives a slight edge to the top two ...if zabeel fails then the ultra consistent home Cummins go fly in a big price ...Interesting race 

Zabeel Prince  10pts win 7/2 bet365

Home Cummins 10pts win 12/1 paddyp

Edited by richard-westwood

Friday the 13th!!

545 Kempton

Essaka 3/1 Bet365

Good days racing on Friday over jumps, on the flat at Newmarket and two AW meetings in the evening.
I like Essaka in the opening race at kempton, I thought he should have won last time but wasn't given the best possible ride by young Sophie Ralston, these things happen but no surprise to see David Probert brought in to get the job done. Its a weak race for the course and really ought to win.

535 york

Shady McCoy  99.11

Twin appeal  99.10

Qeyaadah 99.10

Luis vas De torres 99.08

Short work  99.07

Very hard race ...tipsters fancy shady McCoy who Ryan moore booted home last ..,has penalty to carry and career best needed so opposable ...short work has been running well over 6f but 7f and penalty leaves him also opposable ....at the odds qeyaadah 12/1 and twin appeal look the best value horses in the race no degree of confidence ....ill try ew and hope lucks here

Qeyaadah 5pts ew 12/1 pp

Twin appeal 5pts e.w 20/1 bet365

Luis vas De torres is dangerous back on better ground ...but looks just a touch exposed but still could run a big race too at big price 

On 12/10/2017 at 10:57 AM, richard-westwood said:

245 York 

Home Cummins  99.13

Zabeel Prince  99.11

One word more 99,10

Just hiss    99.08

Incredibly difficult race to weigh up ..,,, lots of likely sorts I think honestly this race hinges on the performance of zabeel Prince ...he's been winning as he likes but now takes onnthe big guns in a hot race and has a 10lb penalty to contend with so it's all about is he classy enough now or is it a step too far ? .......one word more was my first ew choice but he hasn't won a race for 2.5 yrs so I can't back it with that stat on his back but could run a good race nonetheless .....for me I'm going to stick with then low drawn top 2 here ..,, around 50-60 % of 8f races are won from low draws here so that gives a slight edge to the top two ...if zabeel fails then the ultra consistent home Cummins go fly in a big price ...Interesting race 

Zabeel Prince  10pts win 7/2 bet365

Home Cummins 10pts win 12/1 paddyp

Zabeel Prince destroys them ...group horse in the making one to watch ...Home Cummins 3rd

On 11/10/2017 at 8:06 PM, richard-westwood said:

3.00 newm challenge stakes

Limato  99.21

Dutch connection 99.19

Again a clear 2 horses and both of these are capable on their day ...not huge prices but can try squeeze somethin out 

Limato 8 pts win 9/4 bet365

Dutch connection 3pts win 7/1 corals 

Limato destroys his field ....big guns out today 

21 minutes ago, WiggoBets said:

Incredible half hour for the PL tips. 4 races, 4 winners at 14/1, 14/1, 14/1 and 13/2. :nana

Over 25,000/1 for that 4 fold. 

Yes. I alredy comment that with friend atm, this is amaiznig. Only problem is becous i bet all overal all time, not have this last 6 on one bet. Maybe Billy know, is evar been sothing like this when he start use this sistem. In last 14 months to get 4 in row!!!

Edited by nenad986