** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Percentage Plan Trial

As mentioned in the other thread I am going to trial a staking plan to see if it would be successful with the daily tips as stated.

All tips are going to be settled as follows;

First one in trebles system i will take a price and the other two at SP
Nap system will take a price.

Both systems will start at £60 and will a percentage staking plan of 6 will be applied.
(Stakes will be adjusted after each winner and the bank divided into 6.)

:ok

Regarding the Nap selections in Plan A

After careful consideration and analysis the Nap selection will now be pre-determined by how far clear of the second top rated horse. Also these selections will only be taken from races that all of the runners have 'true' ratings

In the past the Nap was selected from a shortlist of the most fancied runners but is some cases these races have been won by horses running for the first time without a rating. (2yo flat, 3yo Maidens, Novice Hurdles, Novice Chases)

Years ago many horses would need a run or improve greatly after a run but these days trainers can get a horse ready first time up and I believe we are seeing an increase of debutant winners this season.

3 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

How do you make these tables BH. Everytime I try it I lose the grid.

They are screen captures, so basically i'm uploading images not the spreadsheet.

I'm on a Mac and I select;
Cmd + Shift + 4 
Select area you want on your sheet and then it will capture the selection. It auto saves as an image on my desktop then i just drag into the bottom of the reply box.

Its like Print screen on windows i think?

21 minutes ago, jonshell said:

Plan A  25% strike rate and without odds on 33%

Plan B  39% strike rate and without odds on 61%.   61% includes June 1 Dahik who was sent off even money and then hit with rule 4.

Lost count of the number of odds on 2yo that have got turned over this season, maybe a good lay system.

17 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Lost count of the number of odds on 2yo that have got turned over this season, maybe a good lay system.

Worth looking at at Billy, although the weather has played havoc since the start of June and results could change again when things settle down. Watching with interest.