** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Weekend > Dec 17th

StevieDay1983

confnationalodds.jpg.60ad5fb87cd6104b4f4

confnorthodds.jpg.84a2572c8fb2f22212f0b7

confsouthodds.jpg.4af10983494c6a3f99a25d

After a hectic midweek of cup action in the FA Trophy and FA Cup we are back to the business of the league. @addpea and @bromsgrovegreen, as our resident non-league connoisseurs, what are your thoughts?

@Kunal888 and @allthethings, great to see you guys getting involved midweek too. Got any bets you're putting out there this weekend?

Only time for brief write ups this week.

Sutton v Wrexham
Evens is available with Hills on a home win and I think there is just enough value in that. Sutton have been so good at home this season and with Wrexham in poor form at the moment they should be able to continue their impressive home form here.

Stourbridge v Spennymoor
Stourbridge landed us the Nap selection last weekend and then went on to beat Northampton on Tuesday to make the FA Cup 3rd Round for the first ever time. I wrote last weekend that the FA Cup hadn't been a distraction, but given what happened on Tuesday it wouldn't be the biggest surprise in the world if the players did take their eye of the ball here. Spennymoor were one of my ante-post bets for the title and they are still bang in contention and the 11/5 on them to win here is too big.

Hungerford v Margate/Ilkeston v Marine
Worth opposing the two crisis clubs of Margate and Ilkeston in a double which pays around 6/4. Margate have only managed 1 goal in their last 6 games and Hungerford should have too much for them. I don't really need to repeat the reasons to oppose Ilkeston again and it is also worth backing Marine on the -1 handicap at 2/1 with Stan James

Have a small bet myself on York to beat Torquay.

York are bottom of the table now, but finally won a game when they beat Worchester in the cup. Have good some good signings in with Parkin and Murphy to boost the attack.

Torquay lost Moore who is back with Forest Green, he showed how important he was for them with five goals in four matches.

A long five hour bus trip dont help Torquay either.

Stafford rangers have hit a bit of form recently and 9-4 away at Warrington looks a decent price imo, not a big bet but worth a few quid definitely

Kidderminster 23-20 at home to  Darlington,  kiddy are flying and although darlo are a good side themselves I fancy kiddy to edge it, kiddy and btts worth some consideration as well

Telford are in a rut with no money and no buyer on the horizon so I'll be taking halifax and Ilkeston in a double which pays about 7-4

59 minutes ago, bromsgrovegreen said:

Stafford rangers have hit a bit of form recently and 9-4 away at Warrington looks a decent price imo, not a big bet but worth a few quid definitely

Kidderminster 23-20 at home to  Darlington,  kiddy are flying and although darlo are a good side themselves I fancy kiddy to edge it, kiddy and btts worth some consideration as well

Telford are in a rut with no money and no buyer on the horizon so I'll be taking halifax and Ilkeston in a double which pays about 7-4

Your backing Ilkeston?