** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

2018 World Cup Qualification European Section

Slovenia is very tight defensive, so it has eight to nine under 2.5 and nine to nine no goal, has scored eight times and only scored three goals in nine games. Today's confrontation is expected to be a game of tactics and patience, because no team should risk early, the match can be judged on the goal since it can easily change everything, I expect a few goals in the game
SLOVENIA vs SCOTLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

All games in Poland have at least over three goals and six goals goals. Montenegro has no reason to close behind, wants only the victory and must aggressively fight to win and hope, so Poland will find places and can do her game, I will go with the many goals
POLAND vs MONTENEGRO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

I do not think that formidable Denmark will leave the opportunity to win, with the help of its headquarters can take advantage of Romania's indifference and weaknesses and get the three points of victory
DENMARK vs ROMANIA @@ DENMARK, odds 1.37

Football Facts and Streaks regarding FIFA World Cup

San Marino have lost their last 42 games in FIFA World Cup.

Germany have won their last 9 games in FIFA World Cup.

England have won 83% of their last 6 games in FIFA World Cup.

Kazakhstan have lost their last 6 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 26 Football Betting Streaks for 08.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-08-10-2017

Denmark - Romania, PICK Denmark -0,5 1st half @1,862 PINNACLE

Denmark is playing with high motivation and looking for a narrow home win against 4th placed Romania which cannot reach 1-2 places anymore. I need to admit that I started paying attention about this team after they trashed Poland at home with 4-0. They really do have strong squad and it looks that Norwegian coach Hareide fits perfectly to this team. With Delaney and Kvist, they have two strong defensive midfielders, good in duels, while offensive trio with Sisto, Eriksen and Poulsen is one of the strongest offensive trios in this qualification cycle. Of course Romania with currently one of best goalkeepers of Ligue 1 Tatarusanu and attackers like Andone and Stanciu cannot be underestimated but I think that motivation will play a big role in this match. With little bit of luck, or let’s say it differently – with help of Montenegro, Denmark can actually reach first position and qualify directly for next WC. As Poland needs only one point against Montenegro at home it seems pretty impossible to happen, but I believe that first 45 minutes there will be only one goal in heads of Danish players. Right now they are 4th best 2nd placed team, and I believe that even if Poland will get a point, they will try to position themselves as high as possible. I believe that Denmark will win the battle in midfield, which leads to higher number of created chances, while we cannot forget on the fact that they are exceptional team when it comes to free kicks.

Edited by Pep004

Slovenia v Scotland DRAW

Slovenia are a tough nut to crack, and understand they're doing their neighbours Slovakia a favour by holding Scotland.

Norway V Ireland DRAW

Ireland can only get into the play-offs and they only need a draw to do so. Expect the bus to be well and truly parked in this one.

Lithuania v England UNDERS

England were crap three days ago. Under 3.5 comes in at 1.4. Lovely and safe that.

Edited by andrewcalo

The two teams have excellent defensive lines, so they have a small score, Ukraine has seven goals passive, while Croatia has only four goals passive. In addition, Ukraine has six to nine under 2.5, only one match within three goals, while Croatia has eight to nine under 2.5, over 2.5 away from home. I expect a tough match, with a strong interest, the two teams will be very cautious, will give weight to the defense
UKRAINE vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.75

Wales counts seven under 2.5 goals, scored nine times and only scored five goals, totaling seven in nine under 2.5 and three in four at home. Ireland has four wins, three draws and one defeat from Serbia, has also scored nine goals and has four goals and it has seven to nine under 2.5. Possible game at stake in the next World Cup in 2018, the two teams as hard as they score so hard they accept a goal, I expect a very closed game with a few goals
WALES vs REPUBLIC OF IRELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.48

Liechtenstein have lost their last 13 games in FIFA World Cup.

Kosovo have lost their last 8 games in FIFA World Cup.

Spain have won their last 7 games in FIFA World Cup.

Wales have won their last 3 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 09.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-09-10-2017

So nervous about tonight. My heart is saying a tight win for Wales but my head is saying it will be a bore draw. The national anthem is being sung a capella by the Welsh fans so that will be something to experience. I said at the time though that the late goal conceded against Georgia at home would come back to bite us and I think it will. I can see us drawing, finishing 2nd, and not qualifying for the not play-offs.

@silver fox, @Division, and @Marc Kearney, you guys post regularly in the League of Ireland thread. Any thoughts on the game. I'd definitely back under 2.5 goals.

I can't see it being a draw wales will want to win to assure a play off or possible group winners if Serbia slips to Georgia, Ireland must must win or it's bust, draw is of no significance to either team , wales playing for a draw would mean they would hope Croatia Ukraine draws also and is a lower scoring draw than their's as a higher scoring draw would mean they go out on goal difference we far as I know.

i hope Ireland win but not too confident ,may the best side win tonight good luck 

Edited by liamcorrigan86

I believe that Italy's going to win against Albania tonight after their disappointing match vs. Macedonia, They need to get those 3 points in order to have a better ranking in the 2nd ranked teams (to possibly avoid Portugal for instance ), moreon they have a much better team and will change to a 3/4/3 offensive formation

Italy @1.65

9 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

So nervous about tonight. My heart is saying a tight win for Wales but my head is saying it will be a bore draw. The national anthem is being sung a capella by the Welsh fans so that will be something to experience. I said at the time though that the late goal conceded against Georgia at home would come back to bite us and I think it will. I can see us drawing, finishing 2nd, and not qualifying for the not play-offs.

@silver fox, @Division, and @Marc Kearney, you guys post regularly in the League of Ireland thread. Any thoughts on the game. I'd definitely back under 2.5 goals.

I am shitting myself too. But Wales can do it I know they can.

1-0 and a nervous last eighty minutes lol..

8 hours ago, goldenfamilysacco said:

I believe that Italy's going to win against Albania tonight after their disappointing match vs. Macedonia, They need to get those 3 points in order to have a better ranking in the 2nd ranked teams (to possibly avoid Portugal for instance ), moreon they have a much better team and will change to a 3/4/3 offensive formation

Italy @1.65

:ok:cheers

Portugal has been nurtured in the big games in recent years, especially in knockout, has not accidentally taken the Euro 2016, can take advantage of its headquarters, its quality and experience and get the valuable victory
PORTUGAL vs SWITZERLAND @@ WIN PORTUGAL, odds 1.55

Edited by betcatalog

Latvia have failed to score in 75% of their last 8 games in FIFA World Cup.
Greece are undefeated in 92% of their last 12 games in FIFA World Cup.
Switzerland have won their last 9 games in FIFA World Cup.

Portugal have won their last 8 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 10.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-10-10-2017

Portugal v Switzerland - Draw @ 3/1 Bet365

3 points separate 2nd place Portugal from leaders Switzerland going into the game and only a victory will see Portugal win the group leaving Switzerland in the play offs. Both sides are in good form with Switzerland having won their last 10 Internationals and Portugal having only lost 1 of their last 15 internationals and that was on penalties to Chile in this Summer`s Confederations Cup semi final. Games between these two sides have been close and only 2 of the last 7 have gone over 2.5 goals. Switzerland won their home game 2-0 against the Portugese and they are defensively solid so I am backing them to get the draw they need to qualify.