** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Community Shield - Leicester v Man Utd

Cannot believe this has come around so quickly. Only feels like yesterday that big Wes Morgan was lifting that Premier League trophy.

I really think it's a shame that Leicester are being written off but I do not think we can understate the loss of N'Golo Kante and I also still think Mahrez will leave before the end of the window. Even if he stays I really don't think he will be as prolific as he was last season.

That said, I can see them giving United a game here because I think Mourinho will still be trying a few things as he gets to grips with his side where as Ranieri will be close to polishing his preparations off.

I think either a narrow United win over 90 minutes or United to win on penalties.

11 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

Steve can't believe you won't drink the Leicester City Kool Aid lol

I'll go for a 1-0 Leicester win here.

Haha. Like I said, I don't think they'll struggle and will compete in most games but I think they've lost the edge they had in losing Kante. Players like that are the difference.

On 06/08/2016, 13:34:46, sajtion said:

mourinho tactics is anti football and will never change. watch his man utd sit back and defend while leicester take the game to them and try to score. leicester doesn't know any other way. i'm thinking of high scoring 2-2 in this game.

You weren't too far off sajtion. Just the one goal!