** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Tuesday June 28th

• BillyHills changed the title to Monthly Nap Competition - Tuesday June 28th

4.00 Hamilton: Tickthebox @ 16/1 Coral

Dual winner over course and distance last year and seemingly trained on when close runner-up here on seasonal debut last month. Up another 3lb but may be has still more to offer on second start this season now as a 3yo. 

3.30 Ham - Move In time - win at 11/8 bog wm hill

neat 5f conditions sprint

not much between these but my selection won this race last year and is dropping in class after finishing 4 or 5 lengths behind this years top sprinter, Profitable, in his last 3 outings. Seems to go OK in small fields.

Line of Reason carried my cash last time when he won at Beverley but he had quite a lot in hand that day and these rivals are higher rated. The ground might suit him better than Move in Time but he hasn't beeen a group race winner whereas my horse has won a group one and a group 3 in his time.

Monsieur Joe tends to go off like a scalded cat and I'm thinking that the uphill finish here might catch him out

Muhadathat is a 3yo so gets plenty of weight but is rated some way inferior to the older horses and he's seasonal debut. Went off the boil towards the end of last season but even his better early season form probably wouldn't be good enough. Might take on Monsieur Joe and set it up for the other two

Nothing really between them.......just the win in this race last year swings it for me

Chepstow 6:40 Diamond Vine @ 40/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks

Diamond Vine......from Ronald Harris yard the 8yo is a much ran horse on any surface through the years , He's been a winner of seven races from 5f to 6f on good and good to soft ground and on the all-weather, He has won twice this year on AW at Wolverhampton 6f and at Lingfield 6f good only 3 races back but struggled in next two races at Brighton 6f off a 53 mark with last run being one of those Brighton 6f races only 7 days ago when finishing 8th beaten 6 lengths with David Probert in saddle The yard change jockey to Martin Harley who takes ride for first time