Old B***ard

Jezza

Lol.... Yep its my bday today.....27 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I know GC is the usual place for these crappy threads, but seeing as you guys are the only cnuts I post to on here I thought I would stay where home is :D I have been a PL member for many years (4 I think) now. Waaayyyy back in the days of ezboard, odds against and that total ****** gorden gecko :lol. Me and komp would go on yahoo poker occasionly back then when we were bored with hearts, and raise every hand to the max gay limit poker style (FOUR BETS MAX REMEMBER LADIES :lol). Since then we have had many changes but of course the greatest has been the introduction of the poker forum. I am well chuffed with the way this place has turned out and all of you are to thank for that. Not only that but also the quality of players we create here on PL is top notch, I aint just saying that but if we were to have a heads up series with 2+2, sklansky really wouldn't know what had hit him (and that would be just after paul ross rivered him to an inside straight). Big up to the lot of you :clap Now I am away to go out for a meal and get pissed tonight. You will probably find me in a 1$ STT at 8am tomorrow raising all in every hand :beer . I love it when all the 1$ pros call you a lucksack fish :drums. Cheers guys, Martin

Re: Old B***ard Many Happy returns Ah 27 - seems so long ago. I remember that it is about now that when someone asks you your age for the first time in your life you have to stop and think as you genuinly can't remember.