** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

2015 Off-Season - January 10

Back Ilya Marchenko to beat Jeremy Chardy for a 7/10 stake at 2.75 with Bet365

Back Tomas Berdych (-4.5) to beat Kyle Edmund for a 7/10 stake at 1.76 with Unibet

1-1 today, unlucky with Munoz, but there you go. I'll be taking Marchenko against given his form and given that Chardy is yet to face a tougher opponent in Qatar, while Berdych should be able to get the job done easily against Edmund, who's someone that falls apart mentally more often than not these days.

And on an unrelated note - Babos looks good at that price Fader.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-doha-betting-marchenko-continues-to-impress-in-qatar-2016010604

Few of early hours

6pts M.Raonic -3.5 games to beat L.Pouille 4/6 Skybet
Fancy Raonic to win this easy enough. Id imagine it being 2-0 but just incase I will go for the handicap as I believe atleast one of these sets will be a 6-1 / 6-2 job. Raonic has really improved recently and this hardcourt part of the season is where he shines. He has also improved his return game if you ask me and can give anyone a match nowadays. Raonic to win here.

5pts K.Nishikori to beat B.Tomic 2-0 Evens PaddyPower
met in 2015 and Nish won in straight sets (6-0 6-4) and although it may not be that easy, I'd imagine he will repeat the feat and win in straight sets. Tomic is at his country here and that perhaps holds me back in the games bets (could be a 7-6 6-4 job) but all in all I'd fancy Nish in two

4pts C.Wozniacki (-4.5 games) to beat S.Stephens Evens Bet365
Wozniacki is looking very good at the moment. 4 head-2-heads on the hard shows all 4 won by Woz and all in straight sets with no issues atall. She's dropped just 3 games in the last two matches and although sloane is a very good player, I see her as a clay player and Wozniacki a hardcourt baller

Not sure if its allowed here since it's not a pre-match pick, but it may be interesting for some here. Though I warn you, the liquidity in the market is shit at best, so not sure how much you can get on if you want to. The match between Ursu and Brkic in the Turkey ITF F1 tournament started two days ago. Due to rain the match has been delayed/ postponed for a few days now already and is suppose to continue tomorrow if the weather allows it. Brkic was a big favourite before the start but people now seem to forget the match already started and that Ursu is leading with a set and a break and is showing better stats in every aspect of the game. While Ursu was favorite when the match was interrupted people are now backing Brkic at pretty low odds again and seem to forget or don't know the score. Combined with the fact that Brkic lost to some nobodies in his last few tournaments of last year, I wouldn't be surprised if he loses easily. At least for now the odds don't make any sense and don't reflect the score. 

I don't think Edmund is making a pale impression. It's just Berdych who gives him a hard time with his solid groundstrokes mostly and ofcourse his serves so I think Edmund have done a good match despite his big loss. It just shows how mutch he has to learn. Many shots from Edmund would have worked against somebody ranked 50-100 but not against somebody of Berdychs calibre. 

Czech I took the under 20.5 instead of -4.5 but we're both winners.

Back Caroline Wozniacki (-4.5) to beat Sloane Stephens for a 7/10 stake at 1.97 with Pinnaclesports

Should be easy this one for Wozniacki since she has covered this in all five of their previous meetings and not four as Fader wrote which is even better ofcourse. Wozniacki has steamrolled both Mchale and Dulgheru so I trust her to do something similar again. I was'nt very impressed by Stephens when she played against Broady although she won in straights but she had some huge problems in returning Broadys big serve and some issues holding her own serve letting Broady for example get two breakpoints in the last game almost allowing Broady to get a chance to serve for 5-5. Anyway a straight forward win for Wozniacki it should be.

Back Rafael Nadal (-5.5) to beat Ilya Marchenko for a 7/10 stake at 1.90 with Paddy Power

Back Novak Djokovic (-5.5) to beat Tomas Berdych for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power

I think that two easy wins will be on the cards tomorrow. Marchenko looked injured, he wouldn't have won the decider I'm afraid, and Djokovic should be fully focused now that the trophy is in sight. Berdych not that great, his serve isn't working most importantly.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/tennis/atp-doha-betting-nadal-faces-marchenko-djokovic-plays-against-berdych-2016010708

1 hour ago, four-leaf said:

Back Caroline Wozniacki (-4.5) to beat Sloane Stephens for a 7/10 stake at 1.97 with Pinnaclesports

Should be easy this one for Wozniacki since she has covered this in all five of their previous meetings and not four as Fader wrote which is even better ofcourse. Wozniacki has steamrolled both Mchale and Dulgheru so I trust her to do something similar again. I was'nt very impressed by Stephens when she played against Broady although she won in straights but she had some huge problems in returning Broadys big serve and some issues holding her own serve letting Broady for example get two breakpoints in the last game almost allowing Broady to get a chance to serve for 5-5. Anyway a straight forward win for Wozniacki it should be.

I said four times on the hard mate. The fifth is on the Grass. Fingers crossed it comes in. :hope

Back Novak Djokovic (-4.5) to beat Rafael Nadal for a 8/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power

No luck today but I think that this is a good bet tomorrow at evens, just can't see Nadal challenging Djokovic if he stays as passive as he's been in all of his matches so far. Djokovic isn't like all those other guys, his aggression is controlled enough for him to not miss a lot of shots and Nadal won't be able to counterpunch much in his current form.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-doha-betting-the-first-big-match-of-the-season-awaits-djokovic-and-nadal-2016010806

Back Stanislas Wawrinka (-4.5) to beat Borna Coric for a 7/10 stake at 1.80 with Paddy Power

It was easy for Djokovic today and I hope that it will be easy for Wawrinka tomorrow as well. In any case, Coric looked both tired and injured at the end of his match against Bedene, while Wawrinka will be completely fresh, so I expect him to cover the 4.5 games line more often than not. Also, this will be the first ever finals match for Coric.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-chennai-betting-can-borna-coric-upset-stanislas-wawrinka-in-india--2016010902