Racing Post

I think Ive sussed it, for some reason when I log in it says I haven't and asks me to log in again, comes up

Whoops we've encountered a problem please try again

but if i refresh the page it logs me in  :\

Never done it before but so far Ive stayed logged in :hope

Will wait and see what RP's reply is

One small thing I have noticed today......

When I'm looking at any established race I always click on the 'Past Winners' button look at the last 10 winners to see if there's any obvious pattern (I'm In Members Club)

Both races I tried this for today came up with 'Past Winners are not available for this race'

The last one I checked was the big Sandown Veterans Chase tomorrow.......I don't think this is the first year it's been run ?

The previous one was the class 3 sprint at Southwell today  which has certainly been contested every year for the last 10 years

Cheers BH

I started to subscribe when they made it Members Only to keep your ratings and notes on the database.........but I've given up doing ratings and notes now so I suppose it's just inertia that keeps me stumping up every month

I still think the Post has the best Racing Results with the race analysis write up and RPR and Topspeed ratings for all runners