12/12/2015 Manchester City 51.00 40.00 - 9.50 22.00 Swansea +29.00
12/12/2015 Norwich 30.25 25.50 - 43.00 41.25 Everton -11.00
12/12/2015 Sunderland 33.50 38.00 - 43.00 38.25 Watford -4.75
12/12/2015 West Ham 41.25 38.00 - 29.50 26.25 Stoke +15.00
13/12/2015 Aston Villa 21.75 22.00 - 30.50 46.50 Arsenal -24.75
13/12/2015 Liverpool 45.25 37.00 - 11.50 16.75 West Brom +28.50
13/12/2015 Tottenham 47.25 53.00 - 11.50 22.50 Newcastle +24.75
14/12/2015 Leicester 30.00 29.00 - 27.00 31.50 Chelsea -1.50

Norwich vs Everton Preview: Time running out for Canaries to re-discover their song

Alex Neil's Norwich will look to grab a much-needed victory in the Saturday lunch time kick off against in-form Everton when the two sides meet at Carrow Road. It was a 1-1 draw with Everton winning 4-3 on penalties when they met not long ago in the Capital One Cup.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 5/6 with BetBright

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/norwich-vs-everton-preview-time-running-out-for-canaries-to-re-discover-their-song-2015120905

Bournemouth vs Manchester United Preview: All eyes on Red Devils after Champions League failure

Louis Van Gaal's Manchester United will face continued pressure after their premature Champions League exit in midweek when they travel to Dean Court to play Bournemouth in the 5:30pm kick off this Saturday evening. Eddie Howe's men will still be buzzing after their giant-killing win at Stamford Bridge over Chelsea last weekend.

THE BET

European Handicap: Draw (Bournemouth +1) @ 3/1 with Stan James

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/bournemouth-vs-man-utd-preview-all-eyes-on-red-devils-after-champions-league-failure-2015120907

Prior to the match at Villa Park, the Gunners will have to overcome a major challenge in the Champions League. The team must win over Olympiacos or miss the chance to perform in the Knockout Stage.

Really, winning in the said tournament seems to be the team’s priority since they’re actually doing well in the Premier League.

Following their 3-1 victory over Sunderland, the club now stands on the 2nd spot of the league table and trails Leicester by two points. Should they continue with their impressive performance, they can put up a great challenge to Leicester in the title change.

Despite playing in their own territory, Aston Villa will have to prepare well since Arsenal is keen on securing more points just to seal the top spot of the league table.

Aston Villa 0-3 Arsenal

Leicester has never won a single match in all of their encounters against Chelsea. Yet, as mentioned, the latter’s lackluster performances don’t present solid chances of securing a win.

As of the moment, Chelsea still has the chance to get the three points, but it will not be very easy for them. They could run away with a narrow win or yes, settle for another even steven finish.

Leicester 1-1 Chelsea

Well, last week had a host of unexpected results, not least the reds getting turned over by Newcastle and Stoke showing City how to play the beautiful game. I've a feeling it will be business as usual this weekend however, meaning Leicester should continue their unbeaten run. I can't believe the bookies have Chelsea as clear favourites in this one, they are away to the current League Leaders, surely that's good enough for an exchange lay on Chelsea?

Liverpool and Spurs both have home ties but also both have just been in tiring Europa League fixtures so I'm not sure they will be banging them in and as for Liverpool they will be without Sturridge... again but Hendo should be back in the fold. I see the Reds edging this one, somehow, I can't tell you how or when or who will score but I see a narrow win 1-0,

Spurs will find it tough, they shouldn't get complacent after their 4-1 euro win over Monaco, as Newcastle are currently still on a high, it all depends on how they perform on the road, against a Spurs team that has not lost in a long long time. I see it as a Spurs win. Deli Alli to get on the scoresheet.

Villa Arsenal, Easy, Arsenal are on a run and I expect them to win again, Joel Campbell is playing really well, Norwich vs Everton is the other game I'm interested in, The canaries are decent at home, but Everton are starting to find the net on a regular basis, with Baines back I see them keeping the lead more times than not after they go in front in games, so I'm picking a 1-3 away win. I can't call Bournemouth vs United but I would certainly not bet on United, they are without 9 key players inc Smalling and Darmian, I think they'll concede therefore who will score for them? Close one..
De Bruyne should inspire City to an easy win against Swansea, I can't see them losing two on the trot

Can't wait for kick off!

Aston Villa vs Arsenal Preview: Gunners turn focus on Premier League after European ecstasy

Arsenal pulled off the result of their season so far with a 3-0 annihilation of Olympiakos on Wednesday night thanks to an Olivier Giroud hat trick to seal their spot in the last 16 of the Champions League. Aston Villa are now 7 points adrift of safety and their situation is becoming more desperate by the week. Can they upset the odds here?

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 19/20 with Betfair

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-arsenal-preview-gunners-turn-focus-on-premier-league-after-european-ecstasy-2015121102

Bournemouth v Man United

I think United's struggles in front of goal will continue in this game.

The number of injuries they have is crazy

M Darmian Dec 19th  
C Smalling Dec 19th
M Rojo prob 4 weeks
W Rooney 3 weeks
Herrera another week
P Jones 2 weeks minimum
Valencia 3 months
Shaw season

this leaves a squad of 

Depay
Schweinsteiger
de Gea
Martial
Mata
Pareira
Fellaini
Blind
Carrick
Young, 
Lingard
Powell,
McNair and maybe Schneiderlin

They are so lacking in midfield power. There is no workhouse, or physically dominating player there.

A Patrick Viera, Roy Keane , Ruud Gullit, YaYa Toure type that can impose themselves physically and dominate the midfield.

Don't see goals here. Who's gonna find the net for United ?

Under 2.5  goals is 1.7 while total goals 0 or 1 is 3

Edited by neilovan

20 minutes ago, salmonman said:

There is 100% some value on Leicester

I'm not convinced they will win. I actually think they are technically going into this game as favourites against a team of a larger reputation. That's not happened much this season. It will be interesting to see how they react to that pressure. I'm thinking a draw. Both teams would be happy with that.

Tottenham vs Newcastle Preview: Spurs targeting to build on Europa League success

Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham will be fresh from qualifying for the last 32 of the Europa League but a potentially difficult challenge awaits them in Steve McClaren's Newcastle who will be full of confidence after a stunning 2-0 win over Liverpool last weekend.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 5/4 with Sky Bet

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-newcastle-preview-spurs-targeting-to-build-on-europa-league-success-2015121105

On 10/12/2015, 12:10:30, sandrasuzuki said:

Leicester has never won a single match in all of their encounters against Chelsea. Yet, as mentioned, the latter’s lackluster performances don’t present solid chances of securing a win.

As of the moment, Chelsea still has the chance to get the three points, but it will not be very easy for them. They could run away with a narrow win or yes, settle for another even steven finish.

Leicester 1-1 Chelsea

Actually, Leicester did win Chelsea before. The last time was way back in 2000/01 season, with Leicester winning both the home and away matches against Chelsea

Of course, that result is severely insignificant as of today.

Edited by mrclubbie

Manchester City vs Swansea I am backing Man City to win Swansea here. Swansea is now managerless and playing away against a team desperate for points even though they also have some injury issues. Furthermore Man City has keep a superior H2H against Swansea in recent years, which Swansea's last away win against Man City back in 1950s...

I really do hope Man City can capitalize on these good factors and get a win over Swansea. Their squad is definitely still strong on paper despite the injury list, no reason they should fall in a shock defeat the way they "earned" from Stoke.

Man City 1x2, my side here at 1.22

Norwich City v Everton FC

Norwich City: Matthew Jarvis (5/1 m)

Everton FC: Bryan Oviedo (3/0 d), Steven Pienaar (0/0 m), James McCarthy (14/0 m)(all doubtful), Tyias Browning (5/0 d), Phil Jagielka (10/0 d), Tony Hibbert (0/0 d)

West Ham v Stoke City

West Ham: Enner Valencia (2/0 f, doubtful), Winston Reid (12/0 d), Victor Moses (10/1 m), Manuel Lanzini (12/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Dimitri Payet (12/5 m, top scorer), Diafra Sakho (12/3 f)

Stoke City: Peter Crouch (3/0 f), Shay Given (0/0 g)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Man Utd -0.5

I'm going against the grain to back Man Utd. While they haven't been playing well but it's hard to deny they are a decent away team. They have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 2 of their away games this season. On the other side, Bournemouth is the 2nd poorest home team in league.

Man Utd has not lost 2 games in a row this season. In the 3 occasions(90 mins game) where they suffered a defeat, they have managed to bounce back with a win in all 3 of them and scored 3 goals(3-1 v Liverpool, 3-2 v Southampton, 3-0 v Everton) in each game. The only time they failed to bounce back was after the pk loss to Boro in the league cup.

Leicester vs Chelsea Preview: Ranieri's Leicester look to out-fox Mourinho's Blues

The Premier League pace setters Leicester take on their next challenge of this unpredictable season when they welcome reigning champions Chelsea to the King Power Stadium. It is a role reversal from last season when Chelsea stormed to the title and Leicester narrowly avoided relegation.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 8/9 with 888Sport

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/leicester-vs-chelsea-preview-ranieri-s-leicester-looking-to-out-fox-mourinho-s-blues-2015121201

22 hours ago, mrclubbie said:

Manchester City vs Swansea I am backing Man City to win Swansea here. Swansea is now managerless and playing away against a team desperate for points even though they also have some injury issues. Furthermore Man City has keep a superior H2H against Swansea in recent years, which Swansea's last away win against Man City back in 1950s...

I really do hope Man City can capitalize on these good factors and get a win over Swansea. Their squad is definitely still strong on paper despite the injury list, no reason they should fall in a shock defeat the way they "earned" from Stoke.

Man City 1x2, my side here at 1.22

2-1 :loon:loon:loon

Small win

2 hours ago, hypnotic said:

Manchester Utd players looked like they wanted to lose on purpose, in order to sack Van Gal or something like that, that was an awful performance, and i'm 99% positive that it was a deliberate loss.

Or else it was because they played a team that just beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge with a reserve team out playing in Bournemouth. 

Not taking anything away from Leicester here, what they have achieved so far this season is incredible. But surely this has to stop at some  point, and in reverse surely Chelsea have to come good at some point, this is the same team that won the Premier League last season afterall.

Leicester have been incredible but their only games at home against top 4 sides this season they lost 5-2 to Arsenal and drew 1-1 with Manchester United.

That said Chelseas away form has been awful this season, though they did manage a 0-0 scoreline against Tottenham at White Hart Lane in their last away game in the league and I think we could possibly see another low scoring draw here  which both teams would probably take.

Draw 12/5   Betfair