September 14 - September 20

Back Tatiana Maria to win WTA Quebec for a 1/10 stake at 34.00 with Unibet Back L.Chirico/J.Boserup - Under 21.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.90 with Bet365 Should be a slow week until the Davis Cup, I'll focus on Quebec until that gets underway. Madison Keys is the big favorite in Canada this week, but there's no value in backing her around the 2.87 mark in my opinion, so I'll go with Maria instead. Tricky game, played well in Quebec last year, and I wouldn't rule her out against Keys either. Chances are that the Chirico/Boserup match is going to be fairly straightforward - neither playing incredibly well right now, the specific conditions could make comebacks tricky, and both of their previous meetings finished below the 21.5 games line. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wta-qu...verage-line-up

WTA Tokyo, Japan Alison Riske to beat Saisai Zheng @ 1.57 (Bet365) Alison Riske -3.5 games to beat Saisai Zheng @ 2.00 (Sportsbet Australia) Saisai Zheng won her 1st WTA title on the weekend @ home country tournament in Dalian but most of the wins came against fellow Chinese girls plus a final against Julia Glushko (out of form). Before that she was on a poor stretch of games on hardcourt losing mainly against the run of the mill lower WTA tournament girls. The next tournament the following week will be in Guangzhou, China; where Saisai Zheng is entered into the main draw so I'd be leaning on her mind being set on keeping fresh for another run at her home tournament. Saisai also won the doubles tournament in Dalian too so she's played 8 matches in the last week Riske is on a losing run too but last 4 opponents are more than decent (Wozniacki, Bouchard, Svitolina plus a game v Witthoeft). Riske has a 3-0 head to head record v Zheng and has covered a 4 game handicap each time. On the 2 hardcourt meetings, including one in China, Riske won 6-1 6-0 (in China 2014) and 6-2 6-2 (Australian Open 2013). One meeting on grass this year finished 6-3 6-4. I'm happy to back Riske to bounce back into form this tournament after a run of difficult games on the hardcourt.

Back Francoise Abanda Total Games - Under 7.5 for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power Back Maria Irigoyen Total Games - Under 8.5 for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with Paddy Power Back Paula Kania to beat An-Sophie Mestach for a 5/10 stake at 3.60 with BetVictor Abanda and Irigoyen both with plenty of issues, both struggling at the moment and the surface isn't going to do much for Irigoyen either, so I expect them to fold fairly easily more often than not. On the other hand, Kania looks like a pretty live underdog to me, wouldn't have her above the 3.00 mark. Mestach is slightly better in most aspects, but she's not incredibly better in any of them, so I'll have a smallish punt on Kania to take the lead in the H2H today. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wta-quebec-betting-the-defending-champion-gets-her-campaign-underway-on-tuesday

Back Jessica Pegula to beat Jelena Ostapenko for a 7/10 stake at 3.25 with Bet365 Back Andrea Hlavackova Total Games - Under 11.5 for a 7/10 stake at 1.80 with Paddy Power Excellent yesterday, two wins and one void, only the small outright lost, which isn't tragic in all honesty. Today, I'm happy to have a bet on Pegula at odds this massive - she beat Ostapenko last time out and she isn't that worse than her in any regard, so why exactly she's priced at 3.25 is beyond me really. On the other hand, I don't really fancy Hlavackova these days, so I'll be going against her in her match with Annika Beck. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wta-quebec-betting-madison-keys-in-action-for-the-first-time-on-wednesday

2 PICKS FOR ATP CHALLENGERS TOMORROW SCZECZHIN: CERVANTES HUEGUN TO DEFEAT MERTL @ 1.33 on bet365 Cervantes Huegun is in a good form. Mertl has his big serve, less effective on clay obviously. Expect it to be an easy win for Cervantes ISTANBUL: KUZNETSOV TO DEFEAT ZHYRMONT @ 1.2 on pinnaclesports Kuznetsov has an 11-game winning streak. He is very talented and has his best results on clay, but his attacking game is suited to hard very well. Expect it to be an easy win for him

Back Tamira Paszek Total Games - Under 11.5 for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power Back Anna Tatishvili (-2.5) to beat Louisa Chirico for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with Paddy Power Unlucky with Pegula yesterday, but there you go, still a good week. Two favourites for me today - Lucic and Tatishvili, both look a class above their opponents in all honesty - Paszek and Chirico are both over-rated based on some past performances, but I just don't trust either of them at the moment. Two easy wins for Tatishvili and Lucic look quite likely to me today. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wta-quebec-betting-lucic-faces-paszek-tatishvili-plays-against-chirico

Back D.Evans/B.Tomic - Over 3.5 sets for a 7/10 stake at 2.10 with Paddy Power Back Lukas Rosol to beat Yuki Bhambri for a 7/10 stake at 1.53 with Paddy Power Rosol should beat Bhambri in one of the early matches, he's much better than the Indian and hasn't complained about the conditions as much as one would expect him to. Meanwhile, Evans should be good for at least one set against Tomic - he's in a very good form at the moment, he's beaten the Australian before, and we all know that Tomic can also throw easy sets away here and there. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/davis-cup-betting-great-britain-facing-australia-the-highlight-of-the-round

Back Great Britain to beat Australia for a 7/10 stake at 1.40 with Bet365 A bet on the Brits to make it to the finals, I really think that they have a massive advantage at this point, as Evans has shown that he could even possibly win the decider with the home support and now that he won't have to play against the best Aussie anymore. Murray should in his remaining singles match comfortably and the doubles are also advantageous for the Brits, as it's going to be an average team (likely Groth/Hewitt) against a very good one (likely Murray/Inglot). Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/davis-cup-betting-all-square-in-glasgow-after-the-first-day

Back Martin Klizan to beat Jerzy Janowicz for a 7/10 stake at 2.10 with Paddy Power Back Andy Murray (-7.5) to beat Bernard Tomic for a 7/10 stake at 1.90 with Paddy Power Klizan looked much better than Janowicz on Friday, so I'm happy to back him tomorrow at odds against, while Murray should have an easy match against Tomic as well - not only because of the support he's getting in Glasgow, but also because the Australian is a very good match-up for him. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/davis-cup-betting-the-brits-with-the-lead-ahead-of-the-final-day