Euro 2016 Qualifiers ~ Thursday September 3rd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Thursday 3 September 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Azerbaijan v Croatia (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Belgium v Bosnia-Herzegovina (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bulgaria v Norway (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cyprus v Wales (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Czech Republic v Kazakhstan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Israel v Andorra (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Italy v Malta (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]91[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Netherlands v Iceland (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Turkey v Latvia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Bulgaria-Norway We sit 4th with 8 points and desperate to win the game but the question is can we actually outscore Norway?I think if it was a few years ago when Berbatov,Martin Petrov,Stan were in the team we would've been heavy favourites to win but today in my opinion we lack both football and mental skills,we are just not used to winning big and decisive games.Bojinov is the only player who has played in a big European team and he won'be available although i doubt he could make a difference.Stoyanov(GK,Ludogorets)is injured and was replaced by Mekendjiev(Beroe)but Mihaylov(Mersin)is the 1st choice anyway so no big deal here.Gadzhev(CM) is a free agent so he wasn't call for the game which means that Chochev(CM,Palermo) will start together with Dyakov(Ludogorets) who's the engine of the team and will never stop running but that's all-he has no other skills.We will once again be without Ivanov(CB,Basel) who has long-term injury and won't feature in both qualifications this month.Upfront the attack is lead by Popov(Spartak Moscow) who is well respected in Russia but is yet to show his best playing for the national team.We have Tonev(Frosinone) who was playing for Villa and loaned to Celtic but ended up sold to Frosinone due to racist scandal in Scotland.Let's see...Georgi Milanov(CSKA Moscow) could help upfront although i am not convinced he has what it takes to be a regular starter.I like Galabinov(CF,Novara) but Petev didn't call him for the game.Kolev(CF,Botev) is a newcomer but he cannot decide our problems in attack,he rarely scores goals in our local championship and i cannot see him doing any better on Euro stage.Overall,the people around here expect nothing from them despite the talking from Petev that we will attack from the very beginning.We have been woeful so far and Norway already defeated us in Oslo in what was a close affair.I think we might try to control the tempo,it's just what Petev's teams try to do but i really cannot see how we''ll be finishing our attacks.I've watched Norway on one occasion and it was when they defeated us 2:1 and i can say that they are no great shakes either and maybe the home factor prevailed in that game.After that they got battered in Croatia and drew at home to Azerbaijan which is far from a great accomplishment so it seems they are having problems upfront too.I really expect a draw here because both teams are lacking sharpness and while Norway might be happy with a point,a draw leaves us out of Euro 2016.Both teams are on pressure given their recent results and performances and knowing how much is in stake here both camps may cancel each other out with a low scoring draw.Draw @ 3.40 with bet365 would be my call.

Cyprus vs Wales Preview: Wales Stand On The Brink Of History Wales travel to Cyprus this Thursday in the 2016 European Championship Group B qualifiers with the away side needing just two more wins from their next two games to effectively confirm their place in the finals next summer. However, Cyprus are also just 2 points outside the automatic qualification places so there is everything to play for. THE BET Asian Handicap – Wales -0.75 @ 24/23 with BetVictor Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/cyprus...ink-of-history

Cyprus 1X double chance @2.05 offered by bet365 Hello, some facts here. Motivation is at the highest level for both sides. A "war" atmosphere is expected with 10k Cypriot fans and 4k Welsh As i noticed, Wales are doing very well so far, but they did NOT impress me at all after i watched the match between the two last October Dont be fool to overestimate Welsh team because of Bale or Ramsey. Normally, this kind of super stars, DONT give what they have. They always keep a lot for their teams. I remember Ronaldo in Cyprus with Portugal few years ago, he almost didnt touch the ball. thnx, ciao!

Cyprus 1X double chance @2.05 offered by bet365 Hello, some facts here. Motivation is at the highest level for both sides. A "war" atmosphere is expected with 10k Cypriot fans and 4k Welsh As i noticed, Wales are doing very well so far, but they did NOT impress me at all after i watched the match between the two last October Dont be fool to overestimate Welsh team because of Bale or Ramsey. Normally, this kind of super stars, DONT give what they have. They always keep a lot for their teams. I remember Ronaldo in Cyprus with Portugal few years ago, he almost didnt touch the ball. thnx, ciao!
Looking at this game, Cyprus still have a chance of qualifying, but would really need something from this game, preferably a win. Cyprus certainly need the points more than Wales, and I think Wales would probably be happy with a draw, which would still leave them well placed to qualify (with a game v Andorra to come). I think there might be a bit of value on Cyprus.

For those looking for some value - I found Gareth Bale to score and Wales to win @ 3/1 with William Hill. Given that he has scored 5 goals so far in the 6 games played, and as mentioned above Cyprus are on a run of 1 win in 9 home games, seems to represent a decent punt at bigger odds. N.B. Better odds may be available for this elsewhere.