Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

16 minutes ago, waggy said:

Not looking good at the moment Js90. But I am doing my biggest bet of the year at Huntingdon on a horse I saw win last time out and should go in again at decent odds. If this doesn't go in I will give it a rest for a while. Can't going on losing like this.

Albatros De Guye (Huntingdon 14.30) £300 @15/8 and £300 @7/4

Praying you win this!:hope

Well guys that was a disaster. Skittle got it just right (chasing) and it will not happen again (heard that before). The tennis and golf bets made the loss a bit more palatable, but only just. It was a disappointing weekend but then I thought I am still a good bit in the black so all is not lost. 

£40 Perth Glory v Newcastle Over 2.5 goals @4/6 (In play 46 mins)

On 06/03/2016, 14:57:43, Skittle said:

I'm sorry Waggy, but the word 'chasing' comes to mind here.

I'm glad somebody else has said this also - I was beginning to think I was going mad as I was the only person who seemed to be making that point.

What's the game plan going forward then Waggy? How are you going to change the direction of your bankroll in this thread?

Results: Perth Glory 2-0, LOST £40   ~   Ural 1-1. WON £80   ~    Winnings on the day £40

Profit to date £2149.09

Well guys thanks for all the comments, good and bad lol. I always take advice on board, some is well meant and some otherwise. I can't say my betting is very consistent but up to date on this thread it has been profitable. Betting is different for all people, some like small bets, some like percentage stakes, etc, but me I've always bet by the seat of my pants and that is what works for me. The 'chasing' I admit has always been a problem and perhaps one day I will cut it out (don't hold your breath on that one). I believe that Punters Lounge has been good for me for the very fact that I have something to prove with it being so visible. PS I know what you meant Skittle and it is much appreciated. The Ural result was what was needed Potus, hope my luck has changed. Thanks Vikki37 for your support. The plan potus is to make at least £2149.09 every nine months, hope you can do the same.

Waggy, Waggy, Waggy. What have you done? 

Knowledge: Good

Betting tips: Average

Bankroll management: Somewhere between horrific and non-existent.

People have tried to help you and offer you advice, but you seem to be intent on wasting your own hard work. I wish I had your depth of knowledge of such a wide range of different sports, it really is impressive. However, to see you spoiling that with a complete lack of bankroll management is very frustrating and such a waste. 

Once again, I hope I am proved wrong on this prediction but I assume you are headed towards putting all your remaining profits on one or two big bets to chase your recent losses. 

Cut him some slack Potus, although i agree with what you say how about you show us how its done then? Would be good to see someone else try too. 

Unlucky with the Ireland bet, I have no idea about Golf but hopefully the two bets come in for you, at least the £450 one anyway :hope  

Results; Ireland lost, LOST £350   ~   Bourdy lost, LOST £450   ~   Total lost £800

Profit to date £1429.09

Bad results again. No worries from this end though. The bank has more than doubled and the 10k target will be met. Some bizarre results lately with the last over by Ireland being one of them. I predict that within the next two months the bank will be even better than it is now and all the doubts will have disappeared. This betting game has its ups and downs it's just a matter of time when the turnaround comes. Potus my friend, as you will now have realised help and advice is not needed, I do things my way and have done for many years now. Still like to read the comments though. I like to focus on the positives so I will take your knowledge assessment (good) as my guide for future prosperity.

Bets later

13 minutes ago, Js90 said:

Cut him some slack Potus, although i agree with what you say how about you show us how its done then? Would be good to see someone else try too. 

Unlucky with the Ireland bet, I have no idea about Golf but hopefully the two bets come in for you, at least the £450 one anyway :hope  

I hold my hands up and say I don't have the knowledge to beat the bookies unfortunately. I think that's why it's so frustrating, Waggy's knowledge is really good but they are giving themselves no chance whatsoever of making money by having no bankroll management to go with the knowledge.