Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Results: West Ham 1-0, LOST £350   ~   Wigan double lost, LOST £25   ~   India won by 5 wickets, England won 21-10, WON £36.50   ~   Leicester won 1-0, Stoke won 2-1, WON £114.62   ~   Total lost £243.88

Profit to date £2368.76

Just put another £300 on the above bet. I now have £600 @4/7 on Justin Thomas to beat Blayne Barber. Everything points to this bet being a great choice. The bank has taken a few hits lately but I still feel confident I can turn it around. 

Result: Thomas 69, Barber 70, WON £342.86

Profit to date £2711.62

That was too close for comfort. Didn't expect Barber (who is 400+ in the world) to hold it together so well. Must admit I wished I hadn't gone so big as I did, until the result of course. That has always been my style though and sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't. Will probably calm down now for a while now I've clawed back a bit of my recent losses. 

It can be a game of small margins Js90. A one stroke win in the golf and a short head win on the horse yesterday makes it look good again. But of course I've also had a few near misses that have wreaked havoc on the bank lately. The real pressure comes when the bank has gone and the losses are still happening. I haven't had that pressure for quite a long time and probably won't have again. 

Result: Isharah 1st, WON £40   ~    Backed down to 3/10 it only won by a short head from a 16/1 shot.

Profit to date £2751.62

Quite a lot going on today so I'll try and find a 'good thing' or two to post later. Football is getting harder now we are coming to the business part of the season. Squad size may be a factor with teams playing so many games in a short time period. Already looking forward the opportunities of the summer season for some of the other sports.

£50 Double Volunteer Point (16.10 Lingfield) @ 2/5 and India to beat Sri Lanka (Asia Cup Cricket 13.30) @2/5.  Volunteer Point so 'well in' for this conditions race and India have a big advantage over Sri Lanka on recent form.

£50 Double Everton @10/11, Oxford @2/5

£200 Double Stoke v Newcastle @1/3, Man United v Watford @4/11 BOTH OVER 1.5 GOALS

£400 Real Madrid to beat Levante @1/2 

Going for a couple of big bets tonight. Both look good value bets I think.

Results: Stoke 1-0, Man United 1-0, LOST £200   ~   Real Madrid won 3-1, WON £200   ~   Pakistan lost, LOST £250   ~   Melnikava/Panova  lost 1-2, LOST £75  ~   Real Madrid won 3-1, Dortmund won 2-0, WON 52.50   ~   Total lost £272.50

Profit to date £2610.76

Betting is getting tough at this time of the year. Lots of surprise football results. RL has started with some odd results and cricket is fast becoming a minefield. I will have to be more careful with my selections and keep to more of the 'big' bets that seem to be paying off. I have made a mental note of sports to keep away from for the time being. With a bank of £3610.76 things are still in good shape but way behind my target. Hopefully get back on track soon.

11 hours ago, waggy said:

Result: Brisbane Roar won 3-2, WON £50

Profit to date £2660.76

£400 Leeds Rhinos to beat Huddersfield Giants @1/3 (20.00)

Phew close one! The big bets never seem to come in easy! 

Beginning to worry about the Brisbane game aldric and then as you say, a mad 15 minutes. As for the Leeds game Js90 it was even worse. The winning try was late and by the merest touch on the ball. Now for Saturday. I've done the studying to a point, just need to have another look. 

Result: Leeds won 20-16, WON £133.33

Profit to date £2794.09

£45 Double Bristol City v Cardiff @2/5, Burnley v Blackburn @4/9  Both games over 1.5 goals

£90 Double Bury v Bradford @4/9, Wigan v Peterborough @2/9 Both games over 1.5 goals

£400 Falkirk to beat Alloa @3/10 

Not looking good at the moment Js90. But I am doing my biggest bet of the year at Huntingdon on a horse I saw win last time out and should go in again at decent odds. If this doesn't go in I will give it a rest for a while. Can't going on losing like this.

Albatros De Guye (Huntingdon 14.30) £300 @15/8 and £300 @7/4