** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Hit the nail right on the head Js90, the betting gods have turned against me for now. 

Results: Everton lost 1-0, LOST £150   ~   QPR 1-3, Norwich 2-2, WON £107.14   ~   Hernadez scored for Hull, WON £50   ~   Hibernian 0-0, LOST £270   ~   Lost £262.86

Profit to date £2618.78

£40 double Neil Robertson to beat Marco Fu @1/2 and John Higgins to beat Michael White @4/7 (Welsh Open Snooker 10.30 and 13.00)

£45 double Judd Trump to beat Joe Perry @4/9 and Ding Junhui to beat Luca Brecel @4/6 (Both 19.00)

Result: Adelaide won 1-0, WON £160

Profit to date £3029.28

Not quite the way I expected it to go but came good in the end. The goal came in the 90th minute and by then I'd given up. Was cursing myself for putting on such a speculative bet and a much too large a stake. I was already working out a maximum loss/win per day strategy. It would have been a big confidence hit if the bet had gone down and for me confidence plays a big part of my betting. Got that off my chest guys, I am still recovering from the tension lol.

Results: Postbridge 2nd, LOST £30   ~   England Women lost, LOST £100   ~   Juventus 0-0, LOST £20   ~   Total lost £150

Profit to date £2879.28

Thanks Js the near misses and the last minute winners probably even themselves out in the long run but near misses have had the upper hand lately. Nice to have a good weekend.

Wales v France is next Friday, I thought it was this week. 

Edited by waggy

£40 James Morrison to beat Prom Meesawat and Danny Willett @11/4

£30 Brisbane Broncos to beat Wigan @8/15 and Sheffield to beat Batley (RL Championship @8/15

£30 Neil Robertson -1.5 frames v Mark Allen @4/6 (Welsh Open Snooker 13.05)

Above, Brisbane & Sheffield is a £30 Double and James Morrison bet is Maybank Golf, Malaysia, Sunday 01.10 4th Round 3 ball. Been a bit careless today with my postings.

PS: Perth Glory is already 4-3 at H/T

Edited by waggy