** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

£45 Double Stoke v Everton @1/3, Swansea v Crystal Palace @4/9  Both games OVER 1.5 goals

£55 Double Cardiff v MK Dons @4/11, Preston v Huddersfield @4/9 Both games OVER 1.5 goals

£15 Mike Brown to score anytime (v Scotland) @100/30

£45 Carolina Panthers to beat Denver Broncos @4/9

Results: Race double lost, LOST £30   ~   Stoke 0-3, Swansea 1-1, WON £41.67   ~   Cardiff/Preston bet lost, LOST £55   ~   Brown never scored, LOST £15   ~   Total lost £58.33

Profit to date £3860.75

Results: Panthers lost 24-10, LOST £45   ~   Castleford 16-16, LOST £130   ~   Barcelona won 2-0, WON £80   ~   Mickleson lost, LOST £30   ~   Wales drew 16-16, LOST £20   ~   Barnsley won 3-0, WON £22   ~   Widnes won 24-16, WON £109.09   ~   Total lost £13.91

Profit to date £3756.64

Glad you guys got that Barcelona bet sorted out lol. I had to go out at 85 mins with the score at 1-0, so I thought the bet was down, but good old Suarez did it for me. Quite a mixed set of results yesterday and a lot of study time for nothing. In the end I was glad to get away with a small loss.

Result: Its Oscar fell, LOST £150

Profit to date £3506.64

£300 England to beat SA @11/10   Going big on England, but this could be harder than the last two. Light rain expected at times but hopefully this does not mean the result going to 'Duckworth'. England's great batting line-up will hopefully be the difference between the sides. 

Brave picks Waggy, West Brom have been truly awful of late & are ravished by defensive injuries, in your  favour, Peterbro' have only one win in their last 4 games & manager Westley has said he will rotate his players for this one. Good luck!

Edited by Bedlam
spelling

That was close guys but as you said Bedlam I had read that Peterborough were going to field a weakened team. I was out last night js90 but got back in just as the penalties were being taken. I was already disappointed at the 1-1 result and the penalty shoot-out was not good to watch until I saw the look on that young lads face as he was about to take the final penalty. I knew then that I had saved my money. Hopefully it will not affect him for too long. 

Nothing that I fancy betting on today so that brings an end to the 8th month. It was a very good month as profits go but I have had a good look at my bets from the start and will now try and cut out some of less profitable types. 

Results: West Brom 1-1, LOST £200   ~   West Brom qualified, WON £200   ~   No Change

Profit to date £3206.64 (Target £3200)

Monthly profit £400.83 (Target £400)

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2016‎ ‎09‎:‎50‎:‎44, waggy said:

I was already disappointed at the 1-1 result and the penalty shoot-out was not good to watch until I saw the look on that young lads face as he was about to take the final penalty. I knew then that I had saved my money. Hopefully it will not affect him for too long. 

Absolutely Waggy, you could see the poor lad was bricking it, I would have had a large bet on West Brom going through at that stage if I had been quick enough.

Unlucky with the cricket today mate, England looked like they had pulled it out of the fire until that late cameo from Morris. This week has not been good for your heart!