Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Results: Perth Glory won 6-3, WON £40   ~   Notts County 0-1 let down treble, LOST £75   ~   Neil Robertson -1.5 won 6-4 (4.5-4.0), WON £20   ~   Monaco won 3-1, WON £160   ~   Morrison 69, Meesawat 69, Willett 75, WON £55   ~   Total won £200

Profit to date £3079.28

Thanks aldric!!!

£55 West Ham to beat Blackburn @13/10

£52 Tottenham to beat Crystal Palace @8/13

£15 Double on the above

£50 Chez Reavie to beat Jason Kokrac @11/10 (Northern Trust Open Golf 2 ball 18.10)

£10 Tahir to be SA top bowler @3-1

£10 Joe Root to be England top batsman @7/2

Results: Brisbane won, Sheffield lost, LOST £30   ~   West Ham won, WON £71.50   ~   Tottenham lost, LOST £52   ~   Double lost, LOST £15   ~   Tahir & Root lost, LOST £20   ~  West Ham won, WON £130   ~   Reavie lost, LOST £50   ~    Total won £34.50

Profit to date £3113.78

£300 Steam Ahead (2.55 Lingfield) @SP  Really fancy Steam Ahead to win this. 2nd on debut the gelding ran really well. Only three rivals and arguably the best jockey, well bred and could have a good future. This looks to me to be 'nailed on'. 

1 hour ago, waggy said:

£300 Steam Ahead (2.55 Lingfield) @SP  Really fancy Steam Ahead to win this. 2nd on debut the gelding ran really well. Only three rivals and arguably the best jockey, well bred and could have a good future. This looks to me to be 'nailed on'. 

Ouch. Bit of a hit that one. 

Surely even united will do the business tonight for you tho :hope 

Results: Mixboy 2nd, LOST £20   ~   Steam Ahead 3rd, LOST £300   ~   Manchester United -1 won 3-0, WON £50    ~   Total lost £270

Profit to date £2843.78

That was quite a hit Js90 and it was so close as well, a Hd and sh/Hd.  Not disaster but enough to make changes in my choices of bets (but not the amount I bet). I have a few big bets coming up so hopefully I can get my target back on track.

Results: Krajinovic lost 2-0, LOST £110   ~   Hull FC lost, LOST £350   ~    Liverpool won, WON £140   ~   Total lost £320

Profit to date £2736.28

Read your other message vikki and the Hull bet did indeed lose.

The game plan from the start potus was to win money. £2736.28 has been won in eight months which is a fair return in my book. Perhaps if you can show us how to do better your posts can be taken seriously. It doesn't matter how you win as long as you win. You keep saying that I'm on the slippery slope but the figures don't back you up. I'm up and down at the moment but that is betting. Watch this space fella and at the end of the two years this thread is going to last maybe you can eat a bit of humble pie.

2 hours ago, waggy said:

Results: Krajinovic lost 2-0, LOST £110   ~   Hull FC lost, LOST £350   ~    Liverpool won, WON £140   ~   Total lost £320

Profit to date £2736.28

The game plan from the start potus was to win money. £2736.28 has been won in eight months which is a fair return in my book. Perhaps if you can show us how to do better your posts can be taken seriously. It doesn't matter how you win as long as you win. You keep saying that I'm on the slippery slope but the figures don't back you up. I'm up and down at the moment but that is betting. Watch this space fella and at the end of the two years this thread is going to last maybe you can eat a bit of humble pie.

Hey, absolutely Waggy, if you hit your targets over the 2 years I will be very impressed.

However, the game plan appears to be one of chasing small losses with disproportionately large saver bets and as soon as one or a couple of those go wrong - which hasn't happened yet - I think you'll be on a very fast road to the poor house. Good luck in proving me wrong though.

3 hours ago, waggy said:

Profit to date £2736.28

Yeah, sorry about that. Read the wrong thing but anyway, support as always and you're doing well. Still profiting. Totally agree, there are always ups and downs in betting. Sunshine after rain. 

Thanks for the posts guys. Things have been bad lately but hopefully improvement will come soon. As you say skittle it doesn't look like potus will show us how do do it lol. Thanks for your good wishes potus, though I don't believe a word of it lol. I've just made a provisional booking for the poor house, let's hope I don't have to take it up.